Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spuns finally got his wheels

Finally got my new bike......spun has his wheels :!: :!: :!:
    "Continuous effort--not strength or intelligence--is the key to unlocking our potential." - W. Churchill

Neat bike! Pretty good idea with the helmet case for the tank...

Comment

Saw it in the flesh this mornin by chance.

Nice, shiney, metalic paint......... and 913 cc !!!

hehe

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Ohhhh, I thought accros were only 250's :oops:

Comment

Wicked bike dude!

they are 250cc???....I thought anyway.

Comment

nice bike mate , i was gonna get an across but managed to hold off until i got my big bike licence...

Yes there 250 inline fours,with a very handy boot in the petrol tank big enough to hold a helmet !!

Shall we be seeing you down scarbs way on sundays ??

Comment

haha, good spotting Deej.
              I think i am the only person that has picked up on what u what are talking about (The 913cc remark).
              And i must say a very nice bike, quite like the boot space idea as well...
              -Mike.
              In the quiet words of the Virgin Mary... come again.

Comment

haha, good spotting Deej.
                I think i am the only person that has picked up on what u what are talking about (The 913cc remark).
                And i must say a very nice bike, quite like the boot space idea as well...
                -Mike.
                I was getting worried there Mix. I was thinking to myself "they dont honestly think that I think its a 900 right?".

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

lol....I knew what ya meant Deej......I'd love to be joining you boys down at scarbs.....2 things tho...no licence and I work Sundays.....but I see you all at the stop off point....hehe....
                  "Continuous effort--not strength or intelligence--is the key to unlocking our potential." - W. Churchill

Comment

great looking bike just like my old one.

u know u can fit 18 stubbies in the tank.

Comment

nice, the XR 250 got no room, not even a tacho, nice bike
                      I was raised on the Dairy....Bitch

Comment

Working...
                      X