No announcement yet.

Just when things couldnt get any worse!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just when things couldnt get any worse!

OK.. so i start to get my bike to look real nice...

come round a corner and .....

BITCH!

the bike went down pipe side.. was only 2 streets way from my house.. (i think) i hit the cats eye with the front wheel, i didnt see it there was lots of skool kids and i was trying not to hit them.

photos

http://www.westsidextreme.com/NicksCrashPics/
    Love
    Nick :twisted:

fuck man! Sorry to hear that shit, you were getting your bike all schmick like aswell. Hope you're alright dood
    Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

NIcksta.. your links aren't werkin dood
      Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

sorry to hear it. links don't work for me either...

Comment

http://www.westsidextreme.com/NicksCrashPics/

should work

umm might get that race fairing

or another for perthstreetfighters cad?

hahah
          Love

Comment

sorry to hear mate, i hate that sound of plastics on the road..... if ya streetfighter it, keep pics.....

Comment

God damn man.

you didn't say anything about your injuries. hopefully just scaratches..?!

how fast were you goin?
              Ideal Soccer Team

Comment

Hey nick.. maybe you can get Goldfields motorcycle school to pay for it

How fast were you going man? it looks like it's a bit of damage on the bike.. 50-60km/h? Or maybe it's just because heavier bikes tend to do more damage when they fall?
                She'll be right though man, you'll have her spruced up in no time!

Comment

soz to hear nicko... bike was lookin the part too! hope the schoolkids didnt laugh and point too much! :twisted:
                  "Did you ever blow bubbles as a kid? Well he's back in town and wants your number"

Comment

wasnt goin fast at all... went from stop and the cats eye was just ion the middle fo the road wasnt goin fast at all

yeh im fine legs cut up a little .. and was a little dazzed when it happened.. i just stood there in the middle oif the road,

and the shool kicks didnt laught . it scared the shit outta them cz it came reall close to them
                    Love

Comment

shittt

where abouts was this...
                      Ideal Soccer Team

Comment

if anyone has idea for cosmetic mods for the bike.. pm me

i think now is the time to start looking.

plus i trying to get brackets to remove the rear mud guard on the bike.

i have taken phots and as u can see the rear mudguard is a large sectio but easly removed. just need some brakets

ideas? anyone? -post them here http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/forum/view...p?p=45030#45030 -
                        Love

Comment

sorry to hear nick

hope you get it back together soon

Comment

Sorry to hear nick!

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

:cry: Geez Nick sorry to hear dude, just having a look at the pics now.... Always got to look at the bright side if there is any, now you can get an after market can :!:
                              1, Always look good
                              2, Always know what you're doing
                              3, In failure of step 2 refer to step one

Comment

Working...
                              X