Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New member, gudday all. Hey Tex, I found ya!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member, gudday all. Hey Tex, I found ya!!!

So Tex told me about this site ages ago when I met the bloke in Victoria. The bad man showed me a sweet airstrip that wasn't being used anymore.....so I sussed it out, not bad mate!

Anyhow, that was when I had my 01 GSXR750, unfortunatly a lady decided I should get a little intimate with her......Mazda. Therefore destroying my Gix and putting me in hospital.

Bring on the Honda SP-1 ....... Oh hell yeah!!!!! Best thing I've ever ridden!
    Got some sweet pics at http://www.campo.gixxer.com so have a gander. It's great to see a local site, with a local forum. Hope to see you guys on the road soon.

Ooroo

Hey dude, and welcome to the forum.
    I had always wondered were that airstrip was..well there you go eh.
    Enjoy your stay at PerthExtreme
    -Mike.
    In the quiet words of the Virgin Mary... come again.

Comment

welcome to the forum great site might see u on the road some time.

Comment

Sup Campo, welcome to the frey.......... and nice bike.

Catch u round the traps.

Deej

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Hey guys, I'm on a months leave, damn I love holidays!! Will be out on the roads again soon after this double demerits shit pisses off.

Comment

Hey guys, I'm on a months leave, damn I love holidays!! Will be out on the roads again soon after this double demerits shit pisses off.
            Just don't do any thing stupid or don't stop
            The choice is yours
            Man ,you were flying when I went past you

Comment

Nah, I'm lockin her up for the weekend. Besides after the shit I went through at work last week, I now only have $5 till Thursday Pharkin Navy shit!

Comment

Working...
              X