• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoons?? Who Are You Calling Hoons!!

"Beach hoons on notice"

http://www.thewest.com.au/20040514/news/ge...-sto124928.html

Here we go again :x

"By bringing people into the beach and into the recreational area, a lot of these problems we are experiencing with yahoos will disappear, espically that motorbike that sounds like a goat being ass-raped"

there onto you gonzo

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Comment

They should be more specific - drunken 'yo-yo' boys who come outta the clubs and P-platers in Daddy's car.....

:evil:
      ...having dinner with KARMA tonight...

Comment

JUST HAVE TO ALL GET DIRT BIKES AND CARVE UP THE GRASS INSTEAD

Comment

hahahaha

im wid daz

and where is everyone goin to park.. must admit its a ugly place.. i would like a nicer place to park my bike :>

Stirling mayor Tony Vallelonga has got a real problem with us or somthing! i use to work with his son .. ill try find out where he lives thenu can take ya dirt bike there daz
          Love
          Nick :twisted:

Comment

"By bringing people into the beach and into the recreational area, a lot of these problems we are experiencing with yahoos will disappear, espically that motorbike that sounds like a goat being ass-raped"
            I thought it was a rabbit?? Gonzo?? Pac??

Comment

hahahaha

im wid daz

and where is everyone goin to park.. must admit its a ugly place.. i would like a nicer place to park my bike :>

Stirling mayor Tony Vallelonga has got a real problem with us or somthing! i use to work with his son .. ill try find out where he lives thenu can take ya dirt bike there daz
              I KNOW A GUY IN JOONDALUP WHO OWNS A ROCKET LAUNCHER, AND I GOT THE TALIBAN TRAINING MANUAL AT HOME

Comment

From that article, i cant see where it was specifically targeting bikes? I think it's the stigma of the place as a whole, too many tossers doing burnouts etc... but hey it's been like that since to 70's?

Comment

at least with underground parking we'd be outa the sun and rain...

that is, if it ever happens... hasn't something like this been proposed several times in the past? kinda like the pay-for-parking "scheme" at cottesloe a while back!

Comment

From that article, i cant see where it was specifically targeting bikes? I think it's the stigma of the place as a whole, too many tossers doing burnouts etc... but hey it's been like that since to 70's?
                    Its not, specifically, you are right, its just we seem to be lumped in the same category as everyone else, so it affects us as well.

Society seems too quick to damn those who has a passion for life, toys and refuse to be one of the flock.

Comment

Fuck underground parking.. I want to be out in the sun where the birds are chirping and walking past with their kebabs
                      Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

meh we'll just pull the bikes up on the footpath and they can waste resources continually comming down to ask us to move.

Comment

BWAHAHAHA...looks up.....good idea
                          Spike

Comment

Where's Aza to save the day (again)??
                            Originally posted by vk6hgr
                            My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

Aslong as there is gonna be somewhere to park, i don't mind ....

Close to Plaka's would be good ....

8)
                              Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
                              Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

Working...
                              X