Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Really starting to have withdrawl symptoms.........

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really starting to have withdrawl symptoms.........

So another nice morning today, met up with a few of the boys and said hi. Would've been a great day to ride. Really missing being out on the road. Even if I had a bike I couldn't go out. Back injuries SUCK!!!

Unfortunatly the bike isn't on the top of the list of priorities, fingers crossed by the end of next year I'll be back on.

If your thinking of giving up bikes and you end up selling up for a while, you'll appreciate the freedom we really do have when it's no longer there.

Anyhow, that's my 2c for the night, sleep well peeps, ride safe and I'll catch you all soon.

ooroo

Re: Really starting to have withdrawl symptoms.........

Unfortunatly the bike isn't on the top of the list of priorities

ooroo
    What the ????? pull yourself together man for farks sake, the bike HAS to be number 1..... nothing else is allowed to come even close

Comment

ooroo
      What the ????? pull yourself together man for farks sake, the bike HAS to be number 1..... nothing else is allowed to come even close
      Well yeah, it does kinda. Gotta get that house big guy!!! Then I can go play.

Comment

what ya need, campo, is a girlfriend who has a bike, and she says to you "can you just take her for a spin to see if she sounds right?". when i heard those words on the weekend i thought - booyah!

Then i thumbed the starter, and the battery died...... bollocks :x

Comment

ooroo
          Only the house? Who's paying for the wedding?
          If only the young knew; If only the old could

Comment

ooroo
            Peta, there's somethings that I do like to keep to myself.

Comment

What does the wedding have to do with this post :?:
              I didn't see any mention of it in anything that has been written here and I don't think it is anyone else's business who is paying for it, it is between those involved :roll:
              * ONE DOES NOT KNOW THE MEANING OF FREEDOM TILL THEY RIDE ! *

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans Ms">HAVE I MENTIONED I GOT TO HUG ROSSI????</span>

Comment

What does the wedding have to do with this post :?:
                I didn't see any mention of it in anything that has been written here and I don't think it is anyone else's business who is paying for it, it is between those involved :roll:
                Wedding.......hmmm.....time to dust off me tux! 8)
                ...having dinner with KARMA tonight...

Comment

ooroo
                  Peta, there's somethings that I do like to keep to myself.
                  obviously meant as rhetorical question - you should know me that well at least...
                  ah well, no further fishing expeditions to sort fact from fiction again... :oops:
                  If only the young knew; If only the old could

Comment

back to bikes. campo, you looked like a boy whos dog had just been run over last night when everyone was talking about bikes poor bastard...

Comment

back to bikes. campo, you looked like a boy whos dog had just been run over last night when everyone was talking about bikes poor bastard...
                      hehehehe couldn't put it any better myself mate!

Comment

Working...
                      X