Home of motorsport my fuckin ass!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home of motorsport my fuckin ass!!!

Channel 10 is the biggest fuckin bunch of wankers!!! I've only missed one round of MotoGP but still yet to see a WSB round yet! Since when does the "home of motorsport" shitcan motorsport rounds and start arking up friggin GayFL?!?! :evil: Bloody pricks!!
    Even RPM doesn't give the local motorsport rounds a chance.

OK, there's my rant, anyone else wanna have a spit?

Stop bitching and get yourself Fox,nobody wants to see the ducati cup anyway
    Man ,you were flying when I went past you

Comment

Stop bitching and get yourself Fox,nobody wants to see the ducati cup anyway
      Problems with Fox:-
      I'm in a rental, no line
      Cost, I ain't made of cash, can't justify paying for TV

Comment

Yeh who wants to see Ducati, Ducati, Ducati, cheating arse, no airbox restrictor muther fuckers.

Come to the Perth Extreme HQ for the racing Campo, its live every session.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Yeh who wants to see Ducati, Ducati, Ducati, cheating arse, no airbox restrictor muther fuckers.

Come to the Perth Extreme HQ for the racing Campo, its live every session.
          Hell yeah mate, I'm as good as there!

Comment

not sure if you guys saw it ! but sun. arvo SBS had the aust suberbikes on ! with the 250's 600's and also the superbikes , good to see it getting some airtime on TV , 2nd race of the superbikes had both Curtain and Staffer leaving the track at around 280 !!! fucking quick get off !! curtain actually jumped off his bike rather than hit the dirt berm and staffer layed his down ! luckily they got away with a couple of breaks , could of been alot worse ! 280 on slicks on wet grass !! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Comment

I believe Deej offers the best hopitality for live superbikes and MotoGP events......

His address is --

any doorway in the red light district !!

Comment

Much easier to find me at Gordo's mummas house guys.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

But Deej that's all the way over in Scotland !!

Comment

Genetics.

Comment

mmmm Fox, maybe one day :cry:

Comment

Working...
                      X