This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• own up mr 2-fiddy

ok Own up one of you cbr 2-fiddy (or similar) riders, preferable on who rides a darker coloured one.

Your plate is ****** or something very close.

you were travelling north on the freeway at about 6:20pm near hutton st karyniup road.

You were riding like a FUKWIT!

in the middle of peak hour i have nothing against going up the middle of traffic WHEN ITS STOPPED. but when the traffic is going at 60km/h and you ducking an weaving from one lane to the next, your only diggin a hole for your self.

the speed you were going, no-one in the world could have seen you comming.

But i bet you would have been a vagina and complained when you get hit."YOU FUKWIT CAR, FUKIN LOOK AT YOU BLIND SPOT"

When its dark, and busy, you do not ride like that. The first thing that me and my g/f said was "what a fukwit".

What sorta image do you think thats putting on the general publc/today tonight, when thats the responce you get from a sympathetic ear.

If you had been hit. you would been taken out, i would not have backed you up if you had assked me to. Anything that happened you would have bought onto yourself.

Dun be a fukwit., or if you are, cover your friggin plate n00b :twisted:

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Nope, wasn't me.. wrong rego and description of my bike :twisted:
    When the traffic is flowing well, there normally is no need to lanesplit, or am I the pot calling the kettle black? :roll:
    Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

wasnt me... i have a dark bike but its not a cbr and the plate is all wrong...

but dude who gives a F&*K being a new rider is all about trying things dont say u have never done it... i know i have and i bet most of this forum has, poppin wheelies is dangerous and some may say FUKWITish so yeah get off that soap box.

everyone has riddin like a FUKWIT at some stage of their life...

Comment

there's "trying things...." and then there's "common sense"........ :roll:
        ...having dinner with KARMA tonight...

Comment

Re: own up mr 2-fiddy

ok Own up one of you cbr 2-fiddy (or similar) riders, preferable on who rides a darker coloured one.

Your plate is ****** or something very close.

you were travelling north on the freeway at about 6:20pm near hutton st karyniup road.

You were riding like a FUKWIT!

in the middle of peak hour i have nothing against going up the middle of traffic WHEN ITS STOPPED. but when the traffic is going at 60km/h and you ducking an weaving from one lane to the next, your only diggin a hole for your self.

the speed you were going, no-one in the world could have seen you comming.

But i bet you would have been a vagina and complained when you get hit."YOU FUKWIT CAR, FUKIN LOOK AT YOU BLIND SPOT"

When its dark, and busy, you do not ride like that. The first thing that me and my g/f said was "what a fukwit".

What sorta image do you think thats putting on the general publc/today tonight, when thats the responce you get from a sympathetic ear.

If you had been hit. you would been taken out, i would not have backed you up if you had assked me to. Anything that happened you would have bought onto yourself.

Dun be a fukwit., or if you are, cover your friggin plate n00b :twisted:
          If I had my number and description put up here for doin shit I'd probably want to hunt the dude down and smash him one, Please be a bit more carefull.

Comment

there's "trying things...." and then there's "common sense"........ :roll:
            exactly

there a time and place for everything

(\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(")

Comment

Hmmmm, may have been me, but i was off the freeway by 6pm, and my bike's a 900.
              I split traffic when they are moving, but its unlikely i ever i ever exceed 60 when splitting. Swerving is just stoopid, but i find it good to stick to splitting in the furthest lane to the right.

One of the main resons i bought my bike was for this, it used to take me 1 hour to get to work in my cage, but it takes 30mins on my bike!

Comment

Firstly to everyone out there, when you post shit about other people DO NOT INCLUDE THEIR REGISTRATION NUMBER.

Secondly, there are fuckwits out there... its a fact of life.

Thirdly, I doubt this chest poking will actually bring about any change in said fuckwit's attitude or style of riding. I can think of a few people on here that have been politely told and bluntly told about thier attitudes and riding styles... I dont think its helped in any of the cases.

So how about we ALL exercise a bit of COMMON SENSE before we make BLAH BLAH posts.
                If you can... you MUST!

Comment

GO THE KLINK!!!!!!!!

Comment

Just sounds like natural selection trying to do its thing. :?
                    sigpic

Comment

No wonder some people call bike riders...Temporary Citizen's :roll:

Comment

* Temporary Australian Raises Hand In Air *

I've done it, from time to time .....
                        Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
                        Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

I have never done anything illegal on the Freeway. That would be very bad. If not.... really really bad.

All you folks that do give the rest of us law abiding & responsible citizens a bad name.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

umm... i dont really care what other people do on bikes...

if you wanna do 300 between trucks... or u wanna do 50 in a 60 zone all day long.... i dont care... aslong as ur not annoying or crashing into me - have fun

Comment

Pete puts his hand up too !

yep i split moving traffic and even raced a another bike from canning hw to narrows in a lane split. Yep sometimes iv done some stupid things in traffic and yep i have gone down while splitting moving traffic and no i dont give a shit what u think of this guy or me because guess what it aint you that he is or i are indangering it is ourselfs.

Dont preach it always looks more dangerouse from a third perspecive

Comment

Working...
                              X