X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Fair

-----

hey flower ,

I guess you have got to face facts there's just no interest in speeing through tunnels anymore, that's old news.....

We all spend our Sundays trolling the countryside looking nursery's and flower gardens....Time to hang up the wicked helmet, don the pruning gloves and come over to the greenfingers sanctuary we can save you

I think if were really really good Today Tonight might run a feature on us or Don Burke himself might drop by...

Comment

Perth Sand Grain Collectors..... hmmmm.

*runs off and registers domain name*

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

hey flower ,

I guess you have got to face facts there's just no interest in speeing through tunnels anymore, that's old news.....

We all spend our Sundays trolling the countryside looking nursery's and flower gardens....Time to hang up the wicked helmet, don the pruning gloves and come over to the greenfingers sanctuary we can save you

I think if were really really good Today Tonight might run a feature on us or Don Burke himself might drop by...
        Now there's an idea!

Comment

I'm in, I'm in .... Where do i sign up ???

* Gets out gardening gloves and spade *
          Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
          Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

Working...
          X