new guy, not happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new guy, not happy

hey guz phith here awesome site you have here. i am pissed with the weather we have been having lately. it seems all the spare time i have had to ride has been spent inside listening to the rain. it puts a dampener on just getting a bike, cos as you all know you just want to get out and ride da thing!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil:
    If girls are made of sugar and spice and all things nice, Then why do they taste like TUNA!!!!!

wear a rain coat ???
    Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

well naturally this thought had crossed my mind. there is one set back though, my riding buddy isnt keen on riding in the wet. also a rain coat duznt help agaist retard drivers! 8) 8)
      If girls are made of sugar and spice and all things nice, Then why do they taste like TUNA!!!!!

Comment

SUp philth, good to have u aboard.

Know what u mean, I have a new bike in the garrage I have been unable to ride cos the weather has been so crapola!

Roll on spring. And welcome.

Deej

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

*waves*
          Whoever is unjust, let him be unjust still

Whoever is righteous, let him be righteous still

Whoever is filthy... let him be filthy still

Comment

fair weather faggots!!! :!: :!: :!:

Comment

fair weather faggots!!! :!:   :!:  :!:
              Big words from a "guest",grow a set and tell us who you is
              Man ,you were flying when I went past you

Comment

ye i know how u feel dude. Just got my bike and every day i wake up with wet roads and stupid fucking drivers that cant comprehend traffic.

anyways, it is perth afterall, and winter isnt too wet so hopefully it will provide more than enuff dry and cool days (mmm...cold air...) to ride in.

Comment

"Guest" aint a member...so stick it up your arse!!! Aint interested either!!!

Comment

Guest is apparently interested, as he keeps coming back. Untill I lay the smackdown IP ban on him.
                    Whoever is unjust, let him be unjust still

Whoever is righteous, let him be righteous still

Whoever is filthy... let him be filthy still

Comment

\"Guest\" aint a member...so stick it up your arse!!!  Aint interested either!!!
                      Guest, close your eyes, ..... now lets pretend that last night the testicle fairy paid you a visit...........

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Always a wannabe never a player.

He's the guy who's watching the bikes ride off at scarborough while sitting on his honda 50 scooter.

Wanting to be able to ride with the big boys but mummy said no.

Did you get picked last at football at school? Did you have no girl for the school prom? Do you like guys but was too scared to admit it?

Anonymity will allways be the last bastion of the coward.

Comment

\"Guest\" aint a member...so stick it up your arse!!!  Aint interested either!!!
                          Well we know what's going on here don't we? He's not interested because... he doesn't like to ride, but loves to be the ride :twisted:

Comment

hehe

yeh is dragging up some old ones but when you find a thread that has philth scum bag dragon melkor deej etc in it - it brings a smile to my face to read their humour

Dubs

Comment

Loving the posts on this site, helps break up an uninteresting day!!
                              Fear is something that only small children can truely understand

Comment

Working...
                              X