Letter in todays West (27/05/04)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letter in todays West (27/05/04)

A letter that appears in todays West Australian states that due to the recent happenings, front number plates could come in to play for bikes. The chick from Kambalda who wrote this indicates a strong grudge against extreme motorcyclists, in her words "you suck!"
    My question is, if she is so against front plates, what is the reason for this? I wonder what she has to hide??
    ...having dinner with KARMA tonight...

What do you mean she hates us but doesnt want front plates?

Who is she, what's her problem , is she just some random country skank-hoe?
    mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

All this is getting my conspiracy theory nerves a tinglin :? ..maybe soon amnesty for bikes day ll come up everyone can trade i their 1000s fos ct110s
      then the world will be a safer place ..phew .. :roll:
      .. practice .. practice.. practice ..

Comment

Basically, because of all the shit that has gone on, she's blaming us for the possible introduction of front plates. Hence, why the country hoe is holding a grudge.

Comment

This talk of front plates doesn't matter... They're turning the cameras around anyway, so no need for em...

Just ignore this shit.
          Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

where would you put a front plate anyway???
            vertical on the front guard??? Hmmm not very dangerous.....
            Loud Pipes Save Lives

Comment

She want's to be able to speed and not get caught.
              Obvoiusly speeding is only irresponsible when it's someone other than her.

Off topic: So what's next? Number plates on the belly-pan in case you go past a camera doing a wheelie?
              sigpic

Comment

where would you put a front plate anyway???
                vertical on the front guard??? Hmmm not very dangerous.....
                Mabye a sticker across the front of our visor?
                sigpic

Comment

i dont have a visor...
                  Loud Pipes Save Lives

Comment

i dont have a visor...
                    Should prolly get a vest for ppl who don't have 'propper' lids...

Comment

oh yeah!!
                      that'd be a good look
                      Loud Pipes Save Lives

Comment

i dont have a visor...
                        Only if it has African violets on it!

Comment

i dont have a visor...
                          Hahahaha.

If we end up having to wear number-plate vests we is gonna blame Flakey for giving them the idea.
                          sigpic

Comment

In talking to friends the common opinion is "why should bikes get away with it". As we know multinovas cause a lot of bad feeling amongst car drivers and some of that seems to be vented against bikes as we are perceived as immune to the pain. They're not interested if I point out we're not immune to handhelds, car mounted radars, etc, etc.

With regard to the endangering the public issue, no one seems to really care. Possibly because almost no one has been personally effected by bikes doing stunts, or even seen it happen. It's not like there's often news headlines saying a bike rider doing stunts caused an accident.

I'd say whomever is driving the agenda, which I think is more multinova revenue as they just had a shortfall, is still on track. I just can't figure why they'd bother because in September it apparently becomes a mute point.

Apart from in here, and the bike community, I think it has all but blown over. Maybe we should just move on, but keep an eye on bills being introduced in to parliment.

-G00f

Comment

i dont have a visor...
                              Hahahaha.

If we end up having to wear number-plate vests we is gonna blame Flakey for giving them the idea.
                              :shock: *runs and hides*

Comment

Working...
                              X