No announcement yet.

I HAVE AN IDEA!!! LETS SHOW OUR SIDE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I HAVE AN IDEA!!! LETS SHOW OUR SIDE!!!

hey guys, just been thinking, whats better than talk, in an argument?
    proof.

if any of you have video cameras you are able to mount to your bikes, why dont u strap them on, and tape whilst you commute for a bit (dont do anything silly) and then if anyone pulls out in front of you, cut you off, doesn't see you etc, keep that bit of footage, and when we have enough, we can make a video up and send it to some tv station.....
    let them see the other side....

what do u think?
    No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Tis a good idea.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Would if I had a cam corder

But to be honest I'd probably get sick of strapping it on after the first .. nah I'd probably never actually get round to it

But yeah it could be used in our favour
      mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

*MOUNTS HELMET CAM AND RIDES TO WORK ON FREEWAY*

Comment

*MOUNTS HELMET CAM AND RIDES TO WORK ON FREEWAY*
          Glances down to see 160 kph going down the on ramp :roll:
          I am the old bloke on the black and yellow cbr1krr

Comment

Personally I don't think this will do much at all. The only reason why this became so huge is because it is outside the 'norm'. They don't do reports on people stealing cars, running red lights, house breakins etc etc etc. Why is that? because all of these things are considered everyday life. I am therefore going to suggest that instead of us keeping it quiet... pull wheelies everywhere.. if you want to visit your neighbour.. pull a wheelie out of your driveway and then endo outside their house to stop. wheelie past cops while waving at them just to show that you care. After a while, I'm sure they will wave back. High speed down the freeway wouldn't go astray either. Just make sure to lane split while you are going 200 km/h in peak hour traffic. After a while, all of this behaviour will become socially acceptable and considered the 'norm'. No one will have a problem about it and it wouldn't be considered news worthy!
            Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

that's very sinical ChOOkie... :roll: But it's prolly worth a try...
              Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

yeh is a good idea.. i was think the same this morning after another car pulled out on me! you'll need to got to another channel that will apose TT.
                Love
                Nick :twisted:

Comment

the 7:30 report?
                  lol
                  No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Comment

Media watch is betta... 8)
                    Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

thats a good idea sathid. Would require a lot of work, but it would not only be interesting to watch but educational too

Random thought:
                      Perhaps someone can organise with Ash/Amanda a trade. Free advertising with stunts, traded for a good wrap. i duno

Somethings not quite right there, but it's a resource for air time!

Comment

It is a good idea, was seriously considering doing similar if I'd brought a new bike. It is interesting to watch, but unfortunately what seems pretty close to you, doesnt appear so close on camera (though I was using a low res web cam and storing footage on my laptop).

Imagine this: someone side swipes you and says that you split up the lane (or similar) and caused the accident. Just imagine the look on their face, when you say you have the whole thing on tape - owned!!

Not sure how a tape could be used - if it had a time and date stamp, then it would carry some weight?

Just have to make sure u turn it off when you go out to play!

Comment

Personally I don't think this will do much at all.  The only reason why this became so huge is because it is outside the 'norm'.  They don't do reports on people stealing cars, running red lights, house breakins etc etc etc.  Why is that? because all of these things are considered everyday life.  I am therefore going to suggest that instead of us keeping it quiet... pull wheelies everywhere.. if you want to visit your neighbour.. pull a wheelie out of your driveway and then endo outside their house to stop. wheelie past cops while waving at them just to show that you care.  After a while, I'm sure they will wave back.  High speed down the freeway wouldn't go astray either.  Just make sure to lane split while you are going 200 km/h in peak hour traffic.  After a while, all of this behaviour will become socially acceptable and considered the 'norm'.  No one will have a problem about it and it wouldn't be considered news worthy!
                          They might even start making ads for bikes with quotes like "Bloody motorcyclist" Then it'll be FUNNY and everyone will wanna ride!!

bman.
                          Reporting LIVE from Scotland!

Comment

Just do wheelies and endoes then at the end of the video say "FuCk YoU!"
                            :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
                            ...and on the seventh day God said "Let there be light!", and Chuck Norris said "say please!"

Comment

Just do wheelies and endoes then at the end of the video say \"FuCk YoU!\"
                              :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:
                              and then kill a whole bunch of kittens.

heh

that'l show em.

Comment

Working...
                              X