Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Australian journo - Ben Martin continues his beat up

Ben Martin continues his Biker Beatup

Front page and page 8 of tomorows (Friday's) West.

Who is driving this guys adgenda.

Ohhh let me guess....... Road Saftey Council Chairman - Grant Dorrington and his few million shortfall.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

I am only new to this .... it spins me out how many people read the comments but make no statement or show no opinions.... everybody is entitled to have their say.... no?
    I ride a Harley... does that make me instantly a gun and drug runner and a hoe (because i am a female)??? in some people's eyes, i guess it does... same as all you guys on the quick bikes instantly become kamakaze "temporary Australians" ... SPEAK UP
    Loud Pipes Save Lives

Comment

i dont like the Fartley thing....... lol
      Loud Pipes Save Lives

Comment

I would comment, but my Fridays paper hasn't been delivered yet!
        ...having dinner with KARMA tonight...

Comment

I ride a Fartly... does that make me instantly a gun and drug runner and a hoe (because i am a female)???  
          no it just means that you are slow :twisted: j/k

i have no problem which what ever bike/religion just as long as you dont try to convert me, then ill be very ANGRY :evil:

Ive deciden to keep failry quiet one the issues at hand lately. I am expressing my opinion that way. i think arguing about it, even though it makes you feel a bit better, isnt really going to do much.

At this stage im just going to try and be non-responsive untill it blows over. It it does get worse, then ill start to put up a fuss

(\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(")

Comment

i would prefer to be on a bike than in a car any day.... i choose to ride a H A R L E Y - D A V I D S O N.... that is MY CHOICE
            i respect anyone on a motorcycle, regardless of what they ride.
            I take FULL shit because of what i ride and take it with pinch of salt (and my broad shoulders ), but it it MY CHOICE.....i dont try to preach to anyone - it is not a religion. I was just making a comment.
            Loud Pipes Save Lives

Comment

enough already with the censor shit :x
              Loud Pipes Save Lives

Comment

harle? davisdson

we share a 270deg crank, i show sympathy to you. HAHA i beat the system

(\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(")

Comment

enough already with the censor shit  :x
                  Well there's nothing specifically wrong with harley's, it's just an 'overall' kinda thing.
                  Given your comment about the girl in the red bikini (in another post) I'm sure you make a harley much more appealing.

But two wheel's are more fun that 4 however they come.
                  sigpic

Comment

they seem more pissed off with lost |PROFIT!!!!

i thought they where for saving lives?
                    Love
                    Nick :twisted:

Comment

Hey quick question...

The photos that appeared in the West, does anyone know where they come from? Just something from my perspective, is there any case for infringement of copyright?

I don't know the implications of confessing to owning them in that if someone did they may well ask you who was in the shots but I'm sure there are ways around that.

If nothing else they may need to pay for the shots and whoever has them can have a piss up to celebrate

J

Comment

DO NOT THINK ANY ONE IS GOING TO OWN UP TO THESE PICS.

Comment

THAT SHOULD READ "THOSE" PICS AS SAYING "THESE" PICS COULD IN SOMEWAY INCRIMINATE ME, AND MAKE BENNY BOY THINK I HAVE THEM

Comment

There is nothig wrong with taking the pix. its just being in them.

IE, the photographer has full copyright and has a right to claim damages

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

*RUNS TO BEACH AND STARTS DIGGING FRANTICALLY*

Comment

Working...
                              X