X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AGV Comments and Opinions.

What do you lot think of AGV...
    particularly the latest AGV line up.

I'm getting a new GP-Pro... basically same as the XR-2.

---
    To me it seems like AGV has changed so much, i never liked the feel or looks of them... and hated the visor side bubbles of old.
    Now they looks and feel great... and have the full rap-around visor!!

I tried on a Shoei X-11 also... right size `n all -
    VERDICT - the AGV feels better (on my noggin only, try it yourself!) i was pretty damn surprised.... alot cheaper than a new X-11 too!!!

What i went for:

XR-2 Picture.... GP-Pro is even cooler haha

nice work mate, funky lookin' paintwork. i like-a a lotta......

Comment

jeez isn't it enough you draw soooo much attention with your loud .... dare I say ... bike now you want this helmet too
      BTW does it glow in dark?
      Fast, cheap & reliable ... pick any two.

Comment

Helmet look's pretty hot, but kinda makes you think, "Am I a good enough rider for this helmet?"

Not the kind I'd buy, be too worried it would possess me and compel me to ride like a hoon.

"I'm sorry officer, the helmet made me do it!"
        sigpic

Comment

hahahaha BLUBOUS you will be able to see me from Cass' place when i leave now.... instead of just hearing me

Mario...errr... i like to stand out maybe?? something like that
          and its not THAAAAAAAAAT loud... to the rider :shock:
          I wish it did glow in the dark!!!! that would be awesome.

Dugy - i can only hope i am
          hahaha possesed on my bike.... and still only doing 70km/h hahahah i need not worry
          Im scared to ride my bike over bout 110 anyhow.

Comment

I have one of the early AGV X-Vent helmets (2001 model/colours I think).

The wrap around visor is a PAIN IN THE ASS to change if you are putting tinted ones on.

Also, the padding/fabric around the collar is starting to deteriorate, I would have expected better of a $650 helmet :roll:

Comment

Thanks for the input.

It seems they've fixed the vosor problems then... this one is easy as to change over - something i needed as im always going from tint to clear visors.

I'm also hoping the padding issue is fixed now too :shock:

But yeah, as far as i can tell these are one of the best value for money lids out there now!!!

--

oh and i forgot my plug for chookie and causeway honda...

He done me a top deal on my lid and im sure he can work something nice out for you lot... so head on down

[I feel like Hewie now]

Comment

that lid looks the bomb Gonz.... its gunna make yer bike look like SHIT!!

lol

no offence Sandra

Comment

hahah damn!! im gunna have to smash it against the wall a few times before i wear it when riding Sandra then.... bugga, i liked the shine!

Sandra is always bringing my image down....
                  I think i should go back to ChunkFuck, the goat isn't as horribly toned and i'd rather listen to it for 5 minutes compared to that 'i sucked my way to the top' TV skank.

Comment

I have one of the early AGV X-Vent helmets (2001 model/colours I think).

The wrap around visor is a PAIN IN THE ASS to change if you are putting tinted ones on.

Also, the padding/fabric around the collar is starting to deteriorate, I would have expected better of a $650 helmet :roll:
                    I have had a number of AGV helmets and found them spot on! The visors are adjustable, loosen screws and slide bracket to suit.
                    In regards to fit, every ones head is different so if it is comfortable buy it 8)

Comment

dare i say it, but even i have an AGV..... :shock: tucked away in the spare room..... (just in case - you never know!)
                      Loud Pipes Save Lives

Comment

Thanks again...

i think anyone who has previously either written off AGV from there helmet list or just haven't tried them - should go out and atleast try the new range!!!

Would save you a heap compared to the latest shoei lids and feels tops!!! Nice features, looks and price.

I've read millions of reviews about the XR-2 and GpPro from australia, USA, UK and more.... 99% of which are praising them for being quiet, comfy, well ventilated, easy visor removal, good anti-scratch visor, excellent enti-fog visor and anti-fog front venting, etc....

I'm amazed how AGV have changed!!! I think i may be buying AGV's for a long time if they continue to improve --- maybe the Ti-Tech next

Comment

Working...
                        X