Nice to meet some of you blokes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice to meet some of you blokes

Sorry I couldn't cruise with ya, still showing the young Texan around but will definatly catch up again soon.

Some great riding weather, fingers crossed we'll have some more on the way to!

i gotta pull my finger out and come for a ride aswell. Next sunday if all fine coming down to scarbs.

Comment

Yeah good to meet ya Campo. Maybe catch u again soon for a ride.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

good to see you on the weekend campo !! we had a bit of an incident on the weekend so it was lucky you wern't with us !! will get together soon for a ride !! i think all the boys were shocked and impressed with how little Megan was and how big her bike is !! you go girl !!! 8)

Comment

good to see you on the weekend campo !! we had a bit of an incident on the weekend so it was lucky you wern't with us !! will get together soon for a ride !! i think all the boys were shocked and impressed with how little Megan was and how big her bike is !! you go girl !!! 8)
          Doesn't she look sooo good on my Sp-1?? Damn she's all to hot!! hehehehe Gonna miss her when she goes home.

So what happened to you guys huh? No one came unstuck I hope!

Comment

Working...
          X