Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malaga, Sunday arvo

Anyone got footage of 'the crash'?

We need to get hold of it....for........ummmmm........ok there is no reason, we just wanna see it!!!

Went to see him today. Fractured ankle, Broken both bones above ankle, and a dislocated shoulder.

Let me know about the vid!!!

Peace Out, make 'em chase hard!!!

:twisted: :shock: :twisted:

Sup Churchy, yeah its on vid but I think it best to wait until certain insurance claims are taken care of befor it gets splashed over the web.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

oh dear

You guys it isnt very smart talking about this before its cleared up with insurance etc specialy with an open forum :?

*waves to the police/assessor reading this*
      I am Dyslexia of Borg. Prepare to have your arse laminated.

Comment

Speaking of insurance.. I lowsided on the horseshoe bridge today for no apparent reason.

www.ii.net/~oblivion/content/doh.html

Pics speak for themselves.

Poor bike :cry:

Anyway, who was at malaga on Sunday? I didn't know anyone, but was filming self + a mate foolin around on a street which runs paralell to the one where everyone else 'congregated'. Heard the noise and came for a looksie.

Someone told me it was 'northside extreme'. What's with that?

Cyaz

Comment

Take it ezy dude

(I was the one who saw you at Yamaha today)

Catch ya around

Comment

That's the weird thing.. I was takin it easy. Normally I practice stoppies'n shit on the way to work, but didn't bother today. Was bein responsible, and didn't even speed much. Wasn't even goin fast when it came out from under me. I think the fact that my tyres weren't warmed up as much as usual combined with the shitty brick surface and lack of skill caused the accident Didn't even bother to corner by shifting weight etc as you would normally at high speeds cuz I wasn't going fast - seems I was wrong.. stupid bridge. :x

Get well soon dude, hope you get a good price for the 6.

cyaz

Comment

Re: oh dear

You guys it isnt very smart talking about this before its cleared up with insurance etc specialy with an open forum  :?  

*waves to the police/assessor reading this*
              Sorry Braxus but I just read what we typed very carefully and there is nothing stated that would be detrimental to any insurance claim for any individual.... and yes, including this post.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Speaking of insurance.. I lowsided on the horseshoe bridge today for no apparent reason.    

www.ii.net/~oblivion/content/doh.html

Pics speak for themselves.

Poor bike  :cry:  

Anyway, who was at malaga on Sunday?  I didn't know anyone, but was filming self + a mate foolin around on a street which runs paralell to the one where everyone else 'congregated'.  Heard the noise and came for a looksie.

Someone told me it was 'northside extreme'.  What's with that?

Cyaz
                Please let this be a lesson to anyone who has not got oggies already. GO AND GET SOME, it will turn a $3k low side into a $500 low side.

Comment

Stupid lowsides...

I'm gunna go out and buy some trainer wheels too..

hehehe.

Seriously tho Deej is right. They're farken cheap insurance.

Comment

I was with a group also in Malaga on Sunday. I guess that makes three groups... We had Nomad turn up late and he asked what the deal was with the crash, but we hadn't heard or seen anything. We were also one street over (parallel) Pity we didn't all meet up and make a big day of it.

Got some nice stoppies and wheelies in tho. Keep tryin' Nomad!

bman

PS : Hope the crash victim is better soon! - Who was it?
                    Reporting LIVE from Scotland!

Comment

They're farken cheap insurance.

in a perfect world insurance companys would give a discount to.  

Comment

well fvcked that post. the other way round that is supposed to be.

Comment

What the hell do you mean whats up with Northsidextreme.
                          we just want to start our own shit got a problem with that.
                          :x :x

Comment

oblivion: hey its mike with the rgv (band-aid assisted atm). sorry to hear bout ya low side. that surface is dodge as man, aswell as being brick pavers its very bumpy and is slippery as when wet.

from your site looks like it came off better than mine though (apart from the ignition cover). I'd just leave it the way it is and fix it as $$$ permits. get a dremel onto the swinger and bottom of your fork.

thing that puts me off bout owning a bike as smick as yours is scratching it :?

anyways catch u round dude. wont be on thurs nite rides till another 3weeks
                            l8r

Comment

hey rossi !! , nobody has a problem with NSX , well no-one in Perth Extreme has !! we're happy to see someone else out and about and having fun !! A least it gives the cops another web site to look at !!! lol .I think he was just asking who you guys were !

Comment

Working...
                              X