bike tune

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bike tune

OK, i remeber a few people mentioning people/companies that they recomended for tuning/dyno work but buggered if I can remmeber any of the names....

I'm looking for someone to work their magic on th R1 and get it running a little nicer in the top end after the new exhaust (it seems a little rich and hesitates sometimes), sync the carbies an all that jazz.

Please recomend away....

Russell Speak @ Dyno Time U3 20 Dellamarta Rd Wanagara
    9409 5633

Comment

If you want your bike to run better swap it for a Honda :shock:
      You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

Yea.. right... and swap women for men, flat whites for mochaccino, carry soap aroung in my handbag... thats crazy talk

Comment

carry soap aroung in my handbag... thats crazy talk
          BWAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA bing score one for the guy with a broken radiator
          1, Always look good
          2, Always know what you're doing
          3, In failure of step 2 refer to step one

Comment

9409 5633

Spoke (no pun intended) to Russell and he's going to check out the bike ( 3 week wait though) sweet as. $250 to get the jetting sorted, he seems to think a good 10-12hp gain with the pipe/air filter.

Comment

carry soap aroung in my handbag... thats crazy talk
              BWAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA bing score one for the guy with a broken radiator

I can just hear Warpie saying.. "I've got stuff on you you dont even know about, you're gone and you dont even know it"

Comment

9409 5633

Spoke (no pun intended) to Russell and he's going to check out the bike ( 3 week wait though) sweet as. $250 to get the jetting sorted, he seems to think a good 10-12hp gain with the pipe/air filter.
                I have some Dan Kyle stickers that are worth and additional 3 - 4 hp
                I am the old bloke on the black and yellow cbr1krr

Comment

Try V Twin Motorcycles in malaga. I get my shit done there.
                  Guy's name is Micheal, top bloke.

Ideal Soccer Team

Comment

Yea.. right... and swap women for men
                    I always new you were looking at me funny... I'm sorry nath im not that way inclined ok ....

Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
                    Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

Yea.. right... and swap women for men
                      I always new you were looking at me funny... I'm sorry nath im not that way inclined ok ....
                      Honda rider or not, you're a very attractive man Maarken....besides, you know I cant resist the pocket sized variety

Comment

Well I haven;t got my bike back yet, but i took my Gix up to MDH Tuning (on recommendation) and all I can say is from what I have seen so far they do an excellent job. Really know their stuff and are passionate about it.. Shit the guys prob spent 3 hours telling me the stuff they had done are doing & why etc etc... Attention to detail second to none.

Best thing is that there is no snotty nosed apprentice working there and both guys are MTA Qualified motorcycle technicians, so you know they won't "fudge" anything up.

Anyway after all the things they pointed out on my bike and fixed, adjusted & sorted I can safely say that your bike would be in good hands.

Mark De Haas - 9361 2800.

Hopefully when the final part arrives from Suzzooook australia i'll have my bike back and can tell you how much magic they weaved. Then one short trip to Russell at Dyno Time to dial in my PC3r and i'll be riding around once more *grin*
                        Will you insure me?!

Comment

Yeah Frag big up for MDH. Mark really knows his stuff.

They got my 2003 Blade tweaked right up...most of you know that bike and know it was hard to pass. Think I may have broken your head lights Frag on the Collie run :oops:

Dyno-time are also excellent to get the fuel mapping sorted and gas flowed if you put on a new can. Make sure you put in a Race air filter at the same tme or you will choke the air flow.

Nath you don't need more horsepower - you need Trainer Wheels to stop you dropping your bike in Daises driveway. Also some OGGY knobs that aren't made of marshmello from Taiwan(cheap bastard). Oh and don't drop the soap in the shower with Miriam.

Nath hasn't learn't NOT to stir me up yet ....right Ace???
                          Honda is No 1
                          <div align="center"></div> <div align="center">CHEERS BAR</div>

Comment

Yeah using Daise's car as an oggy knob probably wasn't a good idea Nath

As for Warpie well what can I say? Good to see you have taken your arthritise tablets to get your fingers working so you can finally post something Can I suggest take one german backpacker before you go to bed and you should be right in the morning 8)
                            1, Always look good
                            2, Always know what you&#39;re doing
                            3, In failure of step 2 refer to step one

Comment

They got my 2003 Blade tweaked right up...most of you know that bike and know it was hard to pass.....
                              Yeah righ, unless your on a sexy red SP1 and your name is Boxhead, bwahahahahahahahahahaha

Funny ol man. Its alright Nath, I dont know what nursing home this old bloke come out of, I tell ya.......1 german backpacker and he thinks he's god.....on and off the bike

*said in a little old grannies voice* "dont worry Mr Boxhead, i've got things on you, you dont even know yet, your going down boy"
                              Quote: "What do i like about the GP?......The Crumpet I S&#39;pose" <span style="font-family:Times">The Late Barry Sheene &#39;01</span>

Comment

Working...
                              X