information required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• information required

any1 have any information regarding a R1 rego plate 1AN 549, as it is in an upcomming police auction with little background other than it has no keys...
    some previous history of whose it mite have been would be tip top
    "Did you ever blow bubbles as a kid? Well he's back in town and wants your number"

hey how do people find out about these police auctions?? where can i find the info about where when and what they are selling :?:

Comment

www.fowles.com.au

Comment

for any1 slightly interested the bike was a 2000 model r1, blue in colour, cosmetically pretty schmick apart from being dirty and greasy paw prints all over it.. however i couldnt c myself buying it for the price it went at auction today.. $8000 + 10% gst + 10% buyer's premium... and you dont even know if the thing started :shock:
        "Did you ever blow bubbles as a kid? Well he's back in town and wants your number"

Comment

well of course it didnt start....it had no keys

Comment

smartass! :shock:

Comment

If I remember correctly (too lazy to search) one of the guys in Cahnstabulary Contacts said 2nd hand cop bikes were a bad idea. They probably get treated much the same as company cars - i.e. nobody who uses them actually gives a shit about them so they get a something of a hammering.
              I give my bike a moment to warm up before heading out but I can't guarantee I'd be quite as considerate with a work bike.

Comment

must be a new section of the force using R1's out there as work bikes? if so where do i sign???

Comment

Working...
                X