Got a query for you.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a query for you.....

Does anyone know if this stuff works, I have spoken to a few guys on the Overclockers forum, and have got mixed feedback but no-one seems to have tried it or know anyone that has.......what about you guys?

http://www.ghostplates.com/photoblocker.html

cheers
    The nature of Monkey was irrepressible...........

looks great, but the cops just adjust the contrast on the final piccie, and they get clear photos of your plate anyway. they showed it on telly the other week....

Comment

I think it was Today tonight that tested it?

Comment

so thats a no?

Comment

I creates lense flare, so yes it works.

But the nerdy coppers can filter out lense flare and they get the plates anyway.

Comment

nerds.
            ...and on the seventh day God said "Let there be light!", and Chuck Norris said "say please!"

Comment

I dont think this shit works. Ge a radar detector instead.

Comment

I creates lense flare, so yes it works.

But the nerdy coppers can filter out lense flare and they get the plates anyway.
                they can but do they??

Comment

indeed they do....i learnt the hard way

Comment

Freak.

Does this mean you have "used a vehicle that had photoblocker spray on the plate, however it got there, and you were the unfortunate victim of a multanova, and it didn't work?"

This is very interesting considering all the coverage that stuff has had. I'm always skeptical.

Comment

quote - melkor...
                      "This is very interesting considering all the coverage that stuff has had. I'm always skeptical."

i'm confused lol
                      i got the fine,
                      maybe i didn't put enough stuff on there, but the news did heaps of examples n showed you how they can remove the flare that the spray shit creates on the plate, then they make the number plate negative after some shit and its hell easy to read.

Maybe before police got all nurdy it worked wonders...meh

The only thing i know that work are the shield like things they go of you plate.

This is because it like distorts the plate or something in the picture, but they can be picked up by passing police easly-ish.

Comment

Those plastic covers that you cant see through looking at from the side refract rather than reflect so no matter what software you got you cant see "through" it.. but as everyone here will tell you, the coppers will jump on you like girls at a half price shoe sale.
                        mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

Working...
                        X