Motard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motard?

Im still hmmming and harring about my bike and i like the idea of a dirt bike with some road and off road tires and maybe some other mod's , thiers one thing that concerns me thou what about the fact that if i get a 250 trail bike it will be kickstart does anyone know a way around this wouldnt it be real easy to nick because of the kickstart??

get one old enough. so it doesn't interest anyone
    Ideal Soccer Team

Comment

A few of the newer 250's have electric start...

They are pretty easy to pinch...

Comment

Trailies are fun ... If someone wants to steal something they will ... So it doesn't matter what you buy ...
        Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
        Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

Yea i guess so but a bit of extra secruity would be nice so im not worring about it everytime i leave it

Comment

Yea i guess so but a bit of extra secruity would be nice so im not worring about it everytime i leave it
            Big FUCK OFF chain
            Disc lock
            Pit Bull
            Take the front wheel off mountain bike style

Comment

well i allready got the pitbull so i guess i can do that can do that, just shove her in a backpack

still would suck that they could like start the bike up still and do other shit like take petrol cap

Comment

Some fucker stole my tools from that little bag on the rear guard..

Comment

Some fucker stole my tools from that little bag on the rear guard..
                  you can have em back if you want

Comment

my bike is kick start but you cant start it with out the key turned to on... are dirt bikes different and dont you wana get a road trail with lights n shit on it????

:?:

Comment

A road/trail bike is almost exactly like a roadbike..... except with a kickstarter (like the RGV)

however a motorcross bike (eg- YZ, KX, RM, CR) does NOT require a key etc....so it can be kick started anytime by anyone.....

Comment

yeah sounds like a good idea i am lookin at at wr450 with a supermotard kit so that i can take it on the road and also still ride off road (after swapping tires) and even take it somewhere SAFE that i can play silly buggers with it.(if i drop it i wont cry as much as if i dropped my gixxer) dirt bikes have a differnt skill set that should complement your road riding skills.

Comment

A road/trail bike is almost exactly like a roadbike..... except with a kickstarter (like the RGV)

however a motorcross bike (eg- YZ, KX, RM, CR) does NOT require a key etc....so it can be kick started anytime by anyone.....

wtf!

so i can walk up to a trail bike and start it!!! without a key :shock: :shock:

that dosent sound quite right

(\__/)
                          (='.'=)
                          (")_(")

Comment

TRX, you've never ridden a trailie have ya?

There's no lights, no gauges no ignition barrels or steering locks.. just some handlebars, wheels, some plastic bits on the side and mud guards surrounding a motor.

They're not designed to be left in a carpark while you go shopping
                            mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

wtf!

so i can walk up to a trail bike and start it!!! without a key :shock: :shock:

that dosent sound quite right
                              better belive it

dirt bikes have a differnt skill set that should complement your road riding skills.
                              Thats one of the main reason ill would problly get one because i have a shit load of expierence on trial bikes compared to like next to none on a roadbike .. i coulndt belive how heavy the fuckers were when i first got on one and this was a 250 hehe

Im thinking of a nice ktm somthin like this but it would have to be a two fitty :x

Comment

Working...
                              X