X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gixer Cart

Check this shit

http://foto.renn.tv/web/video/gixxerkart_video.wmv

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

hah, gotta get me one of those
    I was raised on the Dairy....Bitch

Comment

i aint seen the video but we are gonna have two 1000cc go karts soon (as a result of weekend).

SWEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT........

Peace Out, Make em chase hard!!!

Comment

hahaha
        I love it!
        Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

damn fast looking on da vid isn't it.

Comment

Shit Deej that download should carry a warning for people on dial up access !! :cry:

Like - WARNING THIS MOVIE FILE TAKES FOR FUCKING EVER WHEN DOWNLOADED WITH SHITTY DIALUP INTERNET !!!!!

followed up with an advert for ADSL at ultra cheap pirces... Except telstra are complete wankers and won't let me have adsl in my suburb... :x

Feel better now that my winge is outta the way !!!

Comment

*rubs his 36Mbit connection*
              Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

Awesome!!!

Comment

isn't that just some nasty shit!!

Comment

wow , now that a week has passed and my download is complete !!!!!!!!

That thing is wicked, Gordo would luv a shot on that thing !!!!

What would the top speed be you reckon ?? A few years ago when I was into Karts, 250 superkarts were doing about 270-290kph on a long circuit..... but with 1100 gixer power that land speed record could be challenged !! Also he should get some aero help to keep it on the ground...

Comment

Can u imagine how insaaaaainnly fast that would feel sitting 3 inches of the ground at that speed!

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Working...
                      X