Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flame me if ya want, I Want A Motard, But which one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flame me if ya want, I Want A Motard, But which one?

The old beast is starting to lose it's pur so it's time for a upgrade.

http://www.perthpcug.org.au/~tylerk/bikes/freewind.jpg

50,000km and 6 years are enough.

I'm looking at a KTM LC4 or DukeII if i can fine one, any other thoughts from my respectable peers on what is a good choice that is under the $14,000 mark.

Also as my avitar shows I own a Bimota, so I don't want another limited edition machine that I need to spend loads of time and money on to find parts for, that HOS has cost me $5000 in crap already.

go the KTM LC4

Comment

KTM. Only choice.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

^ What he said.

Comment

Is that

----

Comment

VOR supermotard at Franszone motors in east Perth is pretty smick
            TM motard with the billet gear and single sided swinger :-)

Comment

Yep.. I have read pages after pages of praise for the LC4 engine, So I'd say you can't go wrong with any bike with that donk =)

Ride all the variants and see which shoe fits best.. but the duke looks sweet I'm personally waiting for the KTM road bike before I make my next bike purchase... I think that will be based on the LC4 engine as well *grin*
              Will you insure me?!

Comment

Interesting motards coming out soon,ktm's v2 duke II, Aprilias 450cc v-twin looks prrety sick
                I wonder when the dukeII will arrive ,its been friggin ages

I'm personally waitng for the MGS-01 to arrive early next year, then I'm going to chose that or the Benelli tornado :mrgreen:

Comment

GOOO MOTARDS sorry could'nt help myself :twisted:

Comment

Just test rode the thing, what a thumper. The XF is one of the smoothest big singles around and the LC4 must be one of the roughest down low. Dispite, it is damn light and fast. Only had 30km on it so will get heap better.

Comment

Honda CR500e. Next question!

Comment

Working...
                      X