Praise: MDH Tuning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Praise: MDH Tuning

I thought I'd give my two thumbs up for Mark & Adam @ MDH Tuning for their fine work on my Gixxer .

I have always been a skeptic and have always taken my Suzoooks to Genuine dealers for a genuine service... well that is until I went and had a chat with Mark. I suppose i have to thank CAD & Ace for putting me onto him 8)

My bike went in for its First Major and damn am I impressed with all the work that had gone into it. I have never before seen such a level of detail in all aspects of service .. mechanical, customer care/satisfaction.

Anyways all I can say is that if you are planning on taking your bike in for a service go and see Mark and you will be suitably impressed with his passion and honesty... I think we spent 1hr just discussing my receipt and all the work that was carried out etc...

All I can say is I can't wait for the next country trip

MDH Tuning is in East Vic Park (Near oats st station)
    9361 2800. If your not sure just go in and have a chat and see for yourself.
    Will you insure me?!

Nice on Frag. I only hear good reports about him.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Hmm... He's currently working on my bike this week...

Can't wait till the w/end. 8)

Hmm.... 70,000 and still under warranty...
      Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

glad to hear about some nice customer satisfaction. It's a problem in service departments whereby normally the only good news is no news. Guess this just takes the cake! I might have to drop my bike in for the next service and give them a go
        Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

It is quite refreshing to get a call from a mechanic making sure all is good and wanting me back in 500kms just to make sure everything is sweet.

But yeah no hesitation in vouching for his work ...
          Will you insure me?!

Comment

he's worked on my zx7r, trx850, 90ss, zx636r and yzf750r w/o a problem.

he can be a bit fussy and pernickety but then again thats what you are paying for, he's not cheap but you pay for what you get and he wobt tell anything extra without ringing you first...

Comment

I highly recommend MDH tuning myself very genuine guys. Do most of the service work on my bike myself but they are a good source of quality supplies and advice. Peter next door at Vitech doses excellent paint and panel work as well, had my bike painted there and she looks better than new. It’s a one stop service place if you live out this way.
              Such is life "Ned Kelly"

Comment

oh yeah that reminds me , MDH has got a bit of quite patch at the moment with work so if you wanna get some stuff done now is cool.

also he is a seller of various bike products and accerssories - drive me nuts - i was given a vouchers for totals that took me ages to use, simply coz whatever i wanted at the time, i got get cheaper through Mark.

Comment

Ahahaha corks, upto your old tricks.

I will NOT vouch for MDH. I had heard all the fantastic stuff about him, so I sent a mate there with his CBR.

Long story short, the bike came back fucked, and it cost him an arm and a leg.

I felt very bad about sending him there. From now on, I don't recommend the man. Sure, new bike in need of an oil change and a general lube, go to MDH.
                  Work Buy Consume Die

Comment

MDH tuning has got to be the best personnalised service around, Mark takes alot of care with the bikes that he works on and yes he is very picky with the work he does, he tends to know more about suspension set up than the standard bike shops who only ever go off the factory recomendations, he will always look after his regular customers with good deals on most things from parts to oils to tyres, he has a wide range of experience and not only with your everyday oil change ! he deals alot with the race bikes.....yes mine being one of them ! and through this he has gained alot of experience. so much so that this weekend at the Aussie supers at Waneroo he has been asked to work in the Team Kawasaki pits. The benifit with MDH is when you drop your bike off you know exactly who is going to be doing the work on it, and rest assurred it won't be some 16 year old apprentice. he will also deal with you directly and take the time to explain any problems with your bike, it's the small details that i like that make it a better place to get your bike serviced.

and yes he sponsors me !!
                    but how many other shop mechanics will spend their weekends out at the track working on bikes free of charge! :?:
                    All in all he gets the thumbs up from me !

Comment

Plebs...

if only you knew...
                      ...and on the seventh day God said "Let there be light!", and Chuck Norris said "say please!"

Comment

Pro active comment Churchy !!!!

NOT

Comment

Know what Churchy???
                          www.alertmotorcycleschool.com

7 Cossom Place
                          BAYSWATER WA

(08) 9272 3311
                          0405 148 062

Comment

I will NOT vouch for MDH.  I had heard all the fantastic stuff about him, so I sent a mate there with his CBR.

Long story short, the bike came back fucked, and it cost him an arm and a leg.

I felt very bad about sending him there.  From now on, I don't recommend the man.  Sure, new bike in need of an oil change and a general lube, go to MDH.
                            I cannot comment on your mates CBR? or what happened there.
                            I had my first Major (24,000kms) service done, Air filter, Re done the front suspension (upped grade of fork oil) and I can honestly say the bike has not ridden this well for as long as I remember (I've had it since new).

But each to their own, and if you find a mechanic you are happy with then stay =) I am in no way sponsored by MDH or get any kickbacks, I just shared my positive experience. I have always asked people for recommendations etc so I decided to share mine
                            Will you insure me?!

Comment

proactive....who cares...my 2c, like everyone elses.
                              ...and on the seventh day God said "Let there be light!", and Chuck Norris said "say please!"

Comment

Working...
                              X