Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WANT TO LEARN HOW TO RIDE ?????????????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANT TO LEARN HOW TO RIDE ?????????????????

Hey guys,

If you are planning to get your motorcycle licence soon whether its your R-E (250cc) class or your R (Open class) why not go through Elite Motorcycle Training. We are offering a 25% discount off your first lesson and if you are a registered member with PSB Forum, we will further discount you 10% off every lesson.

So why not check us out at our website: www.elitemct.com.au

or you can email me at [email protected]

or you can call me direct on 0402127909

cheers Tai
    ELITE MOTORCYCLE AND DRIVER TRAINING
    FOR BOOKINGS CALL 0402 127 909 OR WWW.ELITEMCT.COM.AU

One thing I noticed you missing from your website and from comment(even after being asked by multiple people on this forum), is what qualifications/riding experience do you have? I think this is quite important and I would not recommend ANYONE to an instructor until I had heard this information.
    Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

pretty sure all driving instructors require a license...and are tested regularly themselves....not sure if it's the same for bikes
      No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Comment

as far as I'm aware to be an instuctor all you have to do is pass a test set by the transport authority then keep the licence upto date(financially).
        Other qualifications are optional ......

I think :!: so don't quote me on this

Comment

pretty sure all driving instructors require a license...and are tested regularly themselves....not sure if it's the same for bikes
          dont know about that, i was at the auto electricians the other week and ied parked at the front entrance of the workshop, ied left enough space to beable to get a truck through because there was a "small" hyundai in there, anyways the lady driver instructor tried to reverse out and after a couple of attemps and almost hitting my sisters car in the end, the electrician drove it out for her and she said "i cant do it" then i said "no shit, and your the driving instructor?" and the stupid bitch even looked suprised ied questioned it :shock:

just goes to show that anyone can wake up one morning and decide to teach people how to drive/ride :roll:

Tai, people have requested to see what experience you have, its been asked about a couple of time now...im not one to fuck your shit up because i support any buisness who supports PSB, and your discount is second to none
          but were just not getting that warm fuzzy feeling when were out looking to spend our hard earnt cash :!:

Comment

I was under the impression that if you've held a licence for three years then you can legally instruct people for that licence class. Does that make me a qualified instructor? It's practically meaningless unless there's some other qualifications of relevance.

Clearly some people can have a licence for years and years & still be shocking drivers/riders so that's no help in picking an instructor. I guess a list of qualifications would help but in itself doesn't guarantee anything.

I took lessons from Frank @ the scooter shop in Bulwer street, North Perth, I've no idea what his qualifications etc are but I was very happy with his calm approach and professional manner. My s/o was also very happy him.

Maybe eliteyaddayaddaydadda has some tesimonials to encourage peoples interest in signing up.

Elite?.....Elite? ......you out there?.....

Comment

I can tell a funny story about Frank @ the scooter shop. Nice guy btw.

I went there one day to get a battery for my little bro's scooter. I took the Buell. It was nearly closing time, so we chewed the fat for a while and he talked about the Buell. I let him take it for a spin.

He came back talking about how torquey it was, and that I probably rode it around town doing fuck all revs. "True", I said. He then went on to tell me that riding a bike around town in too high a gear can be bad for the big end's, and that it could cause trouble.

2-3 months later... Fez gets a funny noise in his engine. Diagnosis:

Big end knock.

Kudo's Frank, you were right on the money it seems.
              Work Buy Consume Die

Comment

uhhhh thats a worst case. usually you just glaze your bores. changing to a semi or a full mineral oil for a while will fix mild glazes so im told. just better to keep the revs up.

Comment

haha fenris,

Frank is a damn good instructor, i can vouch for that. I only needed a handfull of lessons to get my REs, he explains things so well.

On the day of my test he told me that i failed just to see my reaction.. funny bastard. had a good laugh after that. a good laugh, then got him in a headlock and wailed on him

I have lined up a lesson this friday with him for my R's.

good bloke and very experienced.

whoops sorry, im sure elitemotorcycles are good too. but i dont know

Comment

I was under the impression that if you've held a licence for three years then you can legally instruct people for that licence class.  Does that make me a qualified instructor?
                    I'm no expert on the requirements but I'm pretty sure that to teach someone ie friend - you have to have held that class for 4 years.

But to charge money ( like a riding school ) then you have to be licenced by the traffic authority. ( other qualifications are just a bonus )

Comment

Yar, tis 4 years to accompany a Learner around (or vice versa, a Learner MUST be under supervision of someone who has held their lic for 4 years)

As for the making money off it bit, no fucken idea. I'm sure you need to pass some kinda test/pay something for the privilege(sp).

I'm quite happy to teach, and without money changing hands.... Cartons will do just fine.

And we were talking about learning how to fall off a bike, right? Not stay on? Coz I got falling off down pat. Thats what an old RZ with 8yo squared off tires will do for you... Teach you how to fall off... And recover from tankslappers at 180.

Anyone wanna buy an RZ?
                      Work Buy Consume Die

Comment

what model rz?
                        No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Comment

I just thought I would add that I have had a few enquiries from some people who have wanted to do lessons and I have directed them elsewhere.

As I said, I won't be recommending you to anyone until I have heard your qualifications and/or experience.
                          Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

Hey Sathid,

Um, its a 1985 RZ350

I won't go into the long spiel. Rebuilt, done 3500k since then. Runs (still does 200kmh) Recond front forks. Not regoed (I let it lapse when I bought the Buell). New tires. Bikini fairing. Asking $1500 ono.

Anyone who's even vaguely inteested is welcome to come round and kick tires.

Fez
                            Work Buy Consume Die

Comment

*AzzaA wonders how old Mr elitemotorcycletraining is*

Do you only go on the forum to post topics and no replies?
                              Ideal Soccer Team

Comment

Working...
                              X