Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not all that much in latest 2 wheels

the only homemade bike is that blokes supercharged from vtr

other than the usual reviews of new bikes - zx10r , bonnie thruxton , mv f4s 1000, gsxr 600k4,

there is the new bimota tesi which was that vyrus thing

interesting the lead editorial states "performance streetbikes" will be
    dedicated only to specials and performance bikes - check out the new issue,out soon.

the bonus mag is the - best of performance street bike

i got a subscription to 2wheels last year for my birthday, and now that is run out, im am sooooooo not renewing it. the magazne has gown crap in is full of ads and cruisers. :evil:

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Comment

Same here i changed to mcn better read and full of info i prefered it any way.

"Nothing to see here move along"

Comment

Yeah there's not much to really read in two wheel's anymore that really get's your blood pumping, amc's a bit better. Performance Street bike is still a good read but I haven't been able to find a recent issue for some time.
        I was flicking through this new mag, called somply MOTO, it had a turbo charged ZX12r in it, :twisted: so I just had to get a copy.

Comment

try superbike

Comment

i usually buy superbike and fast bikes, from the UK, but the price is starting to piss me off, at $12 for an issue.... still a good read though, and some of the centrefolds are quite nice....

Comment

Performance Street bike is still a good read but I haven't been able to find a recent issue for some time.
              I was flicking through this new mag, called somply MOTO, it had a turbo charged ZX12r in it, :twisted: so I just had to get a copy.
              performance street bike is semi dead, they are going to iissue a copy twice a year only, it will feature modded and performance bikes only - 3hich means it will prolly be cool when it comes out, just you'll have to wait longer.

moto 1 was good been interesting to see what subequent issues are like , tho im not sure how often thats going out either, doesnt appear to be monthly...possibly bi-monthly

Comment

I'm sure that supercharged VTR was in performance streetbikes a couple of years ago. I still have the cut out I took out of the mag on my wall.

How sweet does the Tesi look? (on some angles...) I think the head on it is mint, but I'm not too keen on the big black nose on the intake. It looks like a bolted on afterthought.

But having said that, you get a poster of an 04 R1 in there, so thats I cared about.
                Work Buy Consume Die

Comment

I'm sure that supercharged VTR was in performance streetbikes a couple of years ago. I still have the cut out I took out of the mag on my wall.

How sweet does the Tesi look? (on some angles...) I think the head on it is mint, but I'm not too keen on the big black nose on the intake. It looks like a bolted on afterthought.

But having said that, you get a poster of an 04 R1 in there, so thats I cared about.

yeah it was and for good in the best of streetbikes freeby mag, tho the guy has gold plated the frame and other bits and redone the back end on it .

teso yes looks good some some angles and not so flash from other, imho the last tesi looked a lot better ...

bullshift ferris - you wanted the poster of the buell

Comment

Guilty as charged.
                    Work Buy Consume Die

Comment

i've been getting streetfighter magazine (UK mag) i quite like it
                      nothing but modded bikes in there
                      mostly bandits and vmax's tho.
                      had a 540bhp busa in the last issue :shock:
                      No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Comment

have only seen streetfighter mag, for sale at the newsagent at whitfords city

Comment

Working...
                        X