• Show
Clear All

• anybody see the sp1 advetised in today sunday times

at the midland yamaha sshop

described the "boss's bike"

$20g spent on motor , lotsa goodies , pipes, pc ect etc

wanted $19.5g for it tho

be interesting to know that the hp is

Saw that, I imagine it'd be a weapon on the track. Probably sounds pretty horn too

Comment

that'll probably be chad's bike. i went through it with him and he has spent ALOT of time and money on it. last time i saw it he had akra pipes on it but he was talking about getting yoshis. i've got the akra on mine and it does sound pretty farkin cool.

i did ask him about the horses and he said "lots" 8)

Comment

Yah saw it... damn i wish i had that cash in my pocket .... and its not even really broken in :shock: :shock:
        Will you insure me?!

Comment

I would imagine $20k on motor modifications on a V-Twin would net around 160-170bhp.

Which would be nice...

Comment

So dus that mean for $40,000 you can buy the whole bike?

Or is it $20k for only half a bike.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

had a look at the bike today , for your $19.5k , you get all goodies plus all the werk on the bike - so unreal value for someone who's got the dough. must admit i like the white sp1 tho and with a set of those anodised morawaki ti pipes they look and sound neat .

must say that highway yamaha shop is turining into a very nice shop, with all the work they having been doing, some nice stuff there - a lot fo GYTR (genuine yamaha technology racing) stuff - they have a 04 r1 with gtyr pipe, carbons bits and peices looks very nice.

Comment

must pop down and have a looksy.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

yea, there having major renovations and they should be finished in a few weeks. ive been watching every day as i ride past to work

(\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(")

Comment

Working...
                  X