This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't You Hate It When.......

A 2.5 tonne landcruiser decides that they need your lane more than you do and swerves across a double soild white line to claim it :shock:
    I am the old bloke on the black and yellow cbr1krr

You get behind a truck / trailer that sandblasts you.....

Comment

specially with an open face helmet !!!! :shock:
      Loud Pipes Save Lives

Comment

You put a rear strut brace on your car and your room mate bounces it and throws the alignment out

Actually I better make this post bike related....

Take 2 - You move your room mates bike to get your car out and then embarrass yourself when you try to ride it back in

oh well...practice makes perfect.

Russ
        Fat kids always win at see-saw

Comment

You can feel your mobile phone vibrating/ringing and you're on your bike.....(and you dont have Klinks setup).

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

When your wife says "Wheres your bike?" and you point to where it should be and it aint there...

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

You have your big bike licence but no big bike :cry:
              Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

You only grabed one spare clip and you have fired all 31 rounds into the fucker who tried to steal your replacemebt bike but you think he needs more.

Comment

You have bludgeon stains on the grip and slide of your Fabrique de Armi Pietro Berretta and you have to clean it off.

Comment

You only grabed one spare clip and you have fired all 31 rounds into the fucker who tried to steal your replacemebt bike but you think he needs more.
                    I think you need a new gun...
                    Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

Your phone is vibrating in your jacket and not in your pocket.........

Comment

the guy in the ute trys to dice you at the lights (why is it always a ute?)

Comment

The police make you hold for 45 mins when you want to report someone breaking into your house but they have the resources to allocate 12 officers for three weeks to try and catch a couple of motorcyclists doing the odd wheelie in the middle of nowhere.

Comment

You have your big bike licence but no big bike :cry:
                            Definately!!

When the iddiot cutting the grass doesn't clear the cuttings off the road and its the only fun corner on your way to work in the morning!!!

Comment

When the council worker is using the super blower to clean leaves and grass and crap off the sidewalk and blows it onto the road..... just when you are riding past with your visor up.

Comment

Working...
                              X