05 cbr6rr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 05 cbr6rr

heres a photoshop of what MCN reckon next years cbr6rr will look like. in my opinion, i am positive it will be just a minor tweeking plus USD forks and radial brakes. honda would surely know that they have one of the best looking and performing bikes going around and wouldn't fuck with it too much.

Looks pretty sweet.

There is a raging debate on another forum about whether Honda will throw in USD forks and Radial brakes for the '05 600RR.

The story from Honda was that it tried USD forks on the '03 model and found the conventional setup to be better. Now since Suzuki and Kawasaki have gone with USD/Radial Brake package it will be interesting to see if Honda and Yamaha will follow.

They could be a bit more inventive with their colour schemes though!

KENNARDS HIRE - Make Your Job EASY!

Comment

yuk dude...... i mean, seriously.... :shock:

Comment

wow its an 03 with a white wing and a 1000RR tail. guys at MCN must have taken ages thinking that 1 up :roll:

the 04 looks scweet. imho if it aint broke.... dun fuck with it!

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

wow its an 03 with a white wing and a 1000RR tail. guys at MCN must have taken ages thinking that 1 up :roll:

the 04 looks scweet. imho if it aint broke.... dun fuck with it!
          see above. minor tweeking with USD forks and radial brakes.

Comment

[quote]

sorry. they cut and paste the 1000RR front end aswell. whats radial brakes gonna do? im sure u know that the existing ones have more than enuff stopping power to pull the bike up in a big hurry already. give it some more torque low down thats all i ask for

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

Looks the same to me, except differant paint job
              Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
              Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

The story from Honda was that it tried USD forks on the '03 model and found the conventional setup to be better. Now since Suzuki and Kawasaki have gone with USD/Radial Brake package it will be interesting to see if Honda and Yamaha will follow.
                I remember reading that, it'll be interesting to see if Honda stick by their guns or just go with keeping up with the joneses.

If they want to get on the good side of the folks that just read the specs on paper though, they could probably stand to lighten the RR by a couple of kilos.

Can't really think of anything that the bike is 'missing' though. It's a pretty tight package as it is.

Comment

Working...
                X