• Drivers more at Fault

Take a look

http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/common/st...55E2862,00.html

Beat me to it...

It's in The Age aswell...

http://theage.com.au/articles/2004/07/04/1...l?oneclick=true
    Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

This is not news to any bike rider, it is just the police and road authorities are in denial.

It is far easier to blame speed which also maintains revenue.

What about that do gooder bland faced government funded fool who wants to stop P platters aged under 25 from driving after 9pm!

The problem with this age group is testosterone, lack of skill / judgment and alcohol. Training and maybe a kw graded licencing system such as for motorbikes would stop a lot of accidents and Darwinism would sort out the rest.

I know if i had access to a V8 when i first got my licence i doubt if i would be here today......
      I am the old bloke on the black and yellow cbr1krr

Comment

We've all known this from the day we first rode on the road, so it's nice to finally get some recognition if nothing else, from our opponents.
        mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

my first car was dodgy old HX GTS with a stroked 308 to 355, 750 DP holley, genie headers, flowed heads and a huge lead foot...

I wonder how i made it through 17 - 19.. and sure as fuck aint ever letting my son have a v8 for his first car.

as was said and said so many times.. the government cares nothing for citizens just revenue, else it would spend the money on better driver training, a new graded license system, and better hands on policing, not revene policing.

America do driver training in school dont they?

Comment

I saw this on Channel 10 and they quick to bring out the road safety council dickhead saying its all BS and then they brought out some multinova pics to top off the story.
            You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

hmmm, multi nova's make such a difference to safety! :?
              At least there is some recognition from the print, unfortunately won't make a difference, still gonna be riding till I'm an old man hopefully. 8)

Comment

I saw this on Channel 10 and they quick to bring out the road safety council dickhead saying its all BS and then they brought out some multinova pics to top off the story.
                The truth would not assist their political / financial agenda

Multinovas = $ to fund dickheads= Governments saying they spend money on road safety
                I am the old bloke on the black and yellow cbr1krr

Comment

Working...
                X