Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New official MotoGP watch from Tissot...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New official MotoGP watch from Tissot...

Just curious guys.....I'm getting my tax return back soon and was looking in the latest FHM which had this particular and which I thought was an incredibly nice official MotoGP watch. I got to thinking (dangerous I know) that perhaps if we got a group[ together perhaps we can get these at a lower price than the $516 or so RRP.

Have a look and tell me what you think
    http://www.timezone.com/library/news/news6...911234158281250
    "Continuous effort--not strength or intelligence--is the key to unlocking our potential." - W. Churchill

MotoGP Watch

That is a very nice looking timepiece!

I think it should have a fluoro yellow '46' in the middle of the dial if it is to truly reflect MotoGP in 2003!

KENNARDS HIRE - Make Your Job EASY!

Comment

516 aud or us?

sounds cheap

did you see the box n shit that it comes with?

Already HEREtoo!!!

Dubs

Comment

*refers to FHM mag* hang on....$595 RRP
        "Continuous effort--not strength or intelligence--is the key to unlocking our potential." - W. Churchill

Comment

but then you gotta ask yaself y u'd wanna wear the same watch as everyone else!!

It'd be cooler if ur the only one to have the watch - not everyone else!

Comment

Damn that's nice. Pity I don't wear watches.

Comment

Hrmmm a watch for $600 or... a night out ending in a 2 girl pamper at Langtree's... Just joking , damn nice and I'm sure in 50 years time you'll get your money back
              Will you insure me?!

Comment

If you are thinking of organising a group buy, and screwing the price down, you can count me in! Only if the price you mentioned is AUD. Looks great!
                If life is a journey to death, then i want to just barely make it... skidding in sideways out of gas with smoke rolling from the motor on two bald tires, still drunk from last night and still owing everyone money!!!

Comment

Working...
                X