DC Anyone ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC Anyone ????

Does anyone have a copy of DC that they need backed up ???? Just wondering thats all.......I'm more than happy to back it up onto another CD for you if you want.
    "Continuous effort--not strength or intelligence--is the key to unlocking our potential." - W. Churchill

If you want to play online spun you will have to buy a copy of BF1942 as most servers check for doubled up CD keys.

If you just wana play with bots u can copy it ok.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

thinking i might sell my copy as i never play it
      Is Dead

Comment

hmmm ok...doubled up keys...stupid cd keys...thx Deej....I noticed you finally put down a bike *shakes head....it's a Yaha* oh well.....
        "Continuous effort--not strength or intelligence--is the key to unlocking our potential." - W. Churchill

Comment

Yes, dont hold it against me. It is a "Transitional" bike.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Transitional bike my arse
            If you can... you MUST!

Comment

Yes, dont hold it against me. It is a "Transitional" bike.
              Until the 2005 range?
              sigpic

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X