Bike Back Soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bike Back Soon

Went to the bike shop where my bike is and was told that my baby R1 will be ready by friday, well that is the 99% chance, it has only been 11 weeks, I think I have forgotton how to ride,

Any one up for a midnight ride on Friday night, I finish work at 0045, so would be good if could go somewhere after then................

i finish at midnight that night
    Is Dead

Comment

Comment

ooh midnight, num num num and other numb bits, cooold, isnt that a full moon too?
        *pulls out stakes, garlic, cross and of course a live-dr00ling snail named Henroth*
        :shock::shock:
        oi need a boike! hmmm, actually i need to get off my L's onto the real RE first... gaa! *pents fingers* <sooon> :?
        Otherwise I'd be tempted!? *slightly jealous* at least you'll be having fun!?

<<mumble groan stupid not grr having grrrr bike people with their grrr>>
        OKAYYYYYY.......bit of a nutter i see???
        Spike

Comment

... hey! there's a subject box here!? ... *poke* *prod prod*

Comment

ooh midnight, num num num and other numb bits, cooold, isnt that a full moon too?
            *pulls out stakes, garlic, cross and of course a live-dr00ling snail named Henroth*
            :shock::shock:
            oi need a boike! hmmm, actually i need to get off my L's onto the real RE first... gaa! *pents fingers* <sooon> :?
            Otherwise I'd be tempted!? *slightly jealous* at least you'll be having fun!?

<<mumble groan stupid not grr having grrrr bike people with their grrr>>
            WTF?

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Working...
            X