X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2Fly

Do you have pics of your Skyline?

yup .... before or after the smash?

i should have her back late this week .... then weekend cruising here i come

Most of my pics are on the SkylinesAustralia forum which to see i think you need to register for ..... here a few off the antilag ones tho.

http://www.antilag.com/forums/attachment.p...attachmentid=66

after:

http://www.antilag.com/forums/attachment.p...ttachmentid=280

Specs:

94 R33 GTST Auto
    GTR body kit
    Lowered Lovell Springs
    KYB Shocks (that have to go - blah to them)

Blitz EBC-Spec S running 10psi
    Apexi SAFC II
    3in Catback zorst
    Dump pipe
    HKS Airpod
    Arias Forged Pistons (recent engine rebuild)
    Bosch 910 Fuel Pump
    Oisken Cams

Hawk racing brake pads (as you can see with the after picture problem with racing brakes is they lock up easy)

250rwhp 14.3 1/4 mile (that was my second go - first time down the plex i blew it up)

Tuned by one of the best import workshops in WA.

My boyfriend also has a R33 GTST took out dyno king in his class at Perth Auto Salon ..... car is now pushing 500rwhp.

Next step for my car is front mount intercooler - its expect to push 290rwhp then.
    Nizmo? Who's that bitch??

The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves!

Comment

have you seen the guy with the 'antilag' plates with a rex?

ps love what's written on the dust/dirt on the hood of your fucked up car hahahah.. "female driver"
      Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

nup havent seen him around.

hahah oh yeah .... i was having "go fast withdrawl symptoms" so my boyfriend said "i'll let you drive mine on the weekend" so im like sweet ...... saturday morning came ..... i was suppose to drive it saturday afternoon ..... i get this message "I just phucked my car up - paul" ..... his tuner didnt put his bonnet down properly on his car ...... paul put his foot down and the bonnet flung up and bent the opposite way to mine .... smashed the windscreen .... caved the roof in and now is also sitting in the panel shop.

Had this little joke that his car self destructed itself so i couldnt drive it haha.

Comment

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/photopost...500&ppuser=1911

see if this works - the first page is pictures from my 21st .... but there is some car pictures in there

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/at...tachmentid=5953

^ this one is good of my car if you can see it

I was going to sell it for an R34 GTT but decided not to put myself under the financial pressure for it ....... going to buy a doggy instead. My dad is motorbike crazy when he gets his sports bike i'll post some pictures up of that ..... at the moment he's got a cruiser and its not that interesting i dont think.

Comment

Shit Niz, you made a mess of that!
            Only heard about the prang and only seen her straight. Nasty.
            HONDA! F#@ YER!

Comment

nice 2fly i used to be big fan of the Godzilla or is that term not used anymore??? anyway wikid aye even if it is a car

Comment

Hahah Kieran .... last time you saw my car it was hardly straight .... if i remember correctly it was sideways going down the road

Deza - yep still called the Godzilla .... they are nice cars .... my parents have a brand new fully optioned R8 HSV Clubsport (2004) .... my friend parked next to it in a silver R32 GTR (1993) in a petrol station .... this little boy comes out in full holden gear walks past my parents car and stands there and drools and stares at the GTR ..... they couldnt believe it haha ..... still got a big cult following

I also have a Z31 300zx ..... which is in immaculate condition and black as well ..... that gets more attention than the R33 ..... i get people coem up to me and drool over it and when i tell them i have the skyline they go .... sell it - keep this. haha

Comment

I also have a Z31 300zx ..... which is in immaculate condition and black as well ..... that gets more attention than the R33 ..... i get people coem up to me and drool over it and when i tell them i have the skyline they go .... sell it - keep this. haha
                  Sell it.. keep the Z

go da Z!!

Comment

Nothing personal but atleast it's one less ricer on the road that can wipe us out while sending an sms. :roll:

Didn't this place used to be about bikes :?: :roll:

Comment

Hehe Niz, if I recall rightly the only time kieran did see it was going sideways down the road but that was only about 10 minutes before you pranged it

Don't forget you still owe me a ride too when you get her back

..... and yes, when i do pull up in her driveway people, i wish i had my 600 amongst that sort of company of cars. But I still got a bike!!
                      I had a vision of my reality once... then turned my back and walked away.

Comment

GORDO WROTE,
                        Nothing personal but atleast it's one less ricer on the road that can wipe us out while sending an sms.

How true that is Gordo, in the old days the best sound on the street was big inch V8,s , now it's psst psst the sound of blow off valves, how fucking unexciting.
                        Now don't get me started on mobile phones .

Comment

That's why I want a bike that goes "psst psst"! Hehe. That'll have the cagers stumped!
                          HONDA! F#@ YER!

Comment

Got a mate that had a GPZ 750 Turbo, we put an adjustable wastegate and a psst psst blow off valve on it.
                            That sucker made all the noises plus with 18 psi it went with the best of them, untill you wanted to turn or stop.

Comment

Thanks for the pix 2fly. Very nice motor.

Sorry about the prang, doesn't look good. What are the repair costs for a grey import like? I can imagine the panelers milk it for all it's worth.

Heh it's funny though about the 1/4. I hear people bragging about 14s and 13s from their car, and bog stock bikes run 10s and 11s.

I guess that's power to weight for yah

Comment

Working...
                              X