Watch Your Bikes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch Your Bikes

Well i'm sure we all know about Spikes R1 but there also have been a few other bikes go missing, a GSXR600 went from perth city on thursday(owner not a forum user) and last night some F****r tried to get my bike. From out the front of my bedroom no less!! :x They had a few issues with the chain that i had on but i will be getting another chain for the back tyre now and prob an alarm too.
    So please guys and girls take the extra time to secure your bike
    also if they do scan this forum please feel free to come back at an reasonable hour and get the tools that you left behind i'll be happy to give them back to you as it must be difficult to steal bikes without them. :twisted:
    PS thanks for not damaging the paintwork

if the guys left the tools behind and you haven't Contaminated them with your prints etc you should take them to the police... you never know what they might be able to get off them!!!!
    tba.....

Comment

Dont get me started.

Glad it worked out ok.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Fuckers
        If you can... you MUST!

Comment

yeah called the cops they really didn't care they said i might as well keep the tools i even called a few mates and they said i sould just sit out the front of my house with a big stick and kick F*** through them

Comment

Hey you can count yourself lucky. Bloody bastards. So did you hear them and scared them off???? I better keep an extra eye out on mine the next time I park it somewhere dodgy. All the best.
            ELITE MOTORCYCLE AND DRIVER TRAINING
            FOR BOOKINGS CALL 0402 127 909 OR WWW.ELITEMCT.COM.AU

Comment

Try getting an alarm that alerts you but not anyone else....

and a gun. Then we could parade them around as an example to anyone considering stealing someones pride and joy.

Comment

Shit, sounds like you were lucky... Lucky for your bike not being stolen and lucky that you didn't get assulted as well. You never know how these guys think :/

I keep having dreams of catching one of these bastards in the act, and I'll let it go at that.
                Will you insure me?!

Comment

Couldn't believe when I read this then my house mate got home and his car was broken into last night! My bike was just in the carport too, not anymore, it's staying around the back with my dingo from now on. Not that anyone could really get away fast on my 250.

Comment

I recon a lesson could be taken from the book of Middle Eastern Extremists - Capture a bike thief, behead him on film with a dull spoon, and then post the mpeg on the internet for all to see.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

i own a dull spoon that you can have - now we need to find a bike to use as bait :twisted:
                      if it wasn't illegal i might be up to dispence a little "dark justice" to people that wanna go and take something that you have worked hard for but i'm sure that it takes lots of effort to steal bikes to(sarcasem)

Comment

I think that's a great idea Deej, anyone want to volunteer to do the beheading :twisted:

After a recent chat with our local cunstable care he was saying that a common trick the theiving scum now employ is to follow you on your bike, then if you stop for a coffee ect at somewhere like hillarys for example, one of the scum get out the car and follows you to the coffee lounge and sits there enoying a brew himself whilst watching and phoning his other sum friend telling him of your whereabouts thus letting them load your pride and joy onto/into there ute/van and driving off..... The scum sitting enjoying a coffee next to you will call his sticky fingered freinds should you get up and leave, alerting them that your on your way back to the bike. :evil: :evil: :evil:

So as Gonzo suggested an alarm that alerts you of tampering via mobile or remote would be a great idea... :twisted:

Comment

So as Gonzo suggested an alarm that alerts you of tampering via mobile or remote would be a great idea... :twisted:
                          BING!!!
                          If you can... you MUST!

Comment

love my remote pager alarm, thanks klink!!!

Comment

there is a mob in malaga that do them. not sure of price etc... they're on the web... will find it and post it... not sure of price eitehr but it works off gps shite and even phones your mob if someone trys to nick your baby!1!!
                              tba.....

Comment

Working...
                              X