F*$kers that pushed my bike over!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F*$kers that pushed my bike over!!!

To the lovely lads that pushed my bike over at hillarys last night (Saturday/Sunday midnightish, parked in bike parking at hillary's)

Karma will come rear its ugly head at ya! :twisted:

There were many witnesses, apparently that the crummydore VN you drive with that bonnet scoop looks real pretty!

Luckily there is not much damage but any sort of damage to my 4 week old baby pisses me off.

Also it was nice of the coppers to actually do something. (Thanks fellas if you read this) Damn that there are no cameras but enough witnesses!

Cheers
    tba.....

Cunts. :evil:

Comment

I shits me beyond belief to hear this sorta shit. Sorry to hear.

Perhaps when you find the car he will have a little more damage than you got.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

It'd be nice if shopping centres etc put pylons or bollards or something behind the bike bays, wide enough for a bike, but not a car. That'd prevent a few accidents
        Meow.

Comment

it wasn't even a car that pushed it over... it was some f$%kers that got kicked out of the marina!!! they decided to run amok and bash shite... my bike was one!!! security knobs saw them... chased... got description of car but no plate number... how much of knob can they be!?!?! just read a plate and remember a combination of 7 numbers and letters... not that hard. but anyhoot. they did say that they had seen the car before and if they see it again they would let me know! but eye for an eye me says! this shite has to stop these days!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRR :evil:
          tba.....

Comment

that is way out of order , hopefully the fuckers went and rapped they cage around a power pole on the way home... :evil: :evil:

If you ever catch up with them , may I suggest offering them a molotov cocktail to help keep them warm and encourage their skin to boil and blister like a pig on a spit :evil: :evil:

Comment

mmmmmmmmm...... vigilante style........... *drools*
              Originally posted by vk6hgr
              My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

So wanna give us the description of the car.. so that if we err notice it, we can alert the appropriate authoritys.......

Comment

There are cameras around Hillary's so you might want to ask for them to review the footage to see if there is any shots of their numberplates/faces.
                  If you can... you MUST!

Comment

"some people are just jerks...."

no excuses for people touching, let alone damaging your pride and joy while it's parked.

pure gutlessness (is that even a word?)

Seems to be a current trend however, along with people writing shit on the bonnet of your car....with their keys

Good luck finding them dude....

Russ
                    Fat kids always win at see-saw

Comment

no cameras. Bloody hillary's is useless!!! checked that on the night!!!! saw a car that fitted the description i was given! took photos. gotta check with guard if it is the same one and if it is... wham!
                      tba.....

Comment

if ya want a hand, i have a couple of old crashed motorcycle helmets that would consider it an honour to go out beating the shit out of some cars panels and windows.... i am but a PM away...

Comment

Put some pool acid in a waterpistol, and give the car a few subtle sqirts as you walk past.

Possibly a lot less obvious to any potential witnesses. :twisted:
                          sigpic

Comment

just punch the fuck out the c*nts, would make me feel a while lot better

Comment

sorry to hear bout your bike mate

seems that hillary's is the choice for getting your bike/car fucked
                              over the moment.
                              a mate got his new ss ute stolen from there last night

theres some faaaaaaaaarrrrrken caaarrrnts out there

Comment

Working...
                              X