Cheers bar and grill.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheers bar and grill.

Those of you who attended the motoGP at cheers last night will know that foxtel decided to postpone the broadcast of the motoGP for a gay arse rugby league telecast. this put the actual motogp race start time after cheers closing time.

However the staff at cheers were brilliant and kept the place open for just the PSB crew for 2 hours after their closing time just so we could finish watching the race.

Massive thanks to al the cheers staff.

I'm the noob you all pwn!

it was a good night, and a big thanks to the guys and girls from cheers for keeping the place open for us

Comment

3 cheers for....errmm....Cheers!

good meeting you all.....see you in 25 days

Russ
      Fat kids always win at see-saw

Comment

good meeting you all.....see you in 25 days
        25 Days, but I'm angry now...

Big up for cheers, the front bar was great.. shame about the company... The food was awesome, I'm sure the Honda boys up the back must have been diving into it because they were soooo quiet.

Comment

.. shame about the company...
          Hey! :evil:
          Originally posted by vk6hgr
          My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

Yes a big well done to Cheers and staff for putting up with us for the extra time. Was another enjoyable night even if yamaha did win, although it takes a genius (Rossi) to get it over the line
            I had a vision of my reality once... then turned my back and walked away.

Comment

Damn straight Simmo .... It's Rossi that won it not the yammaha ..... without him yammy still suck ....

GO HONDA !!!!!!!!

Thanx to Cheers for staying open ... Great time was had by all ... I did manage to stay awake till the end, but im gonna have to ring foxtel and yell at em ....

What's with the STUPID [email protected]$#^& RUGBY ??? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
              Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

get your heaad out of the sand firestorm the race was live... :roll:
                always is

Comment

.. shame about the company...
                  Hey! :evil:
                  If the honda shoe fits....

Comment

Re: Cheers bar and grill.

Those of you who attended the motoGP at cheers last night will know that foxtel decided to postpone the broadcast of the motoGP for a gay arse rugby league telecast. this put the actual motogp race start time after cheers closing time.
                    I don't think it was delayed, the Moto GP website said that the race start was scheduled for 15:30 local time and as the UK is 7 hours behind us that would work out to be a 22:30 start time here. Bang on time from where I was standing.

I would reccomend that everyone checks www.motogp.com sometime over the weekend before the GP night just to check roughly what time the race starts. This will save you hanging arround watching something else on the big screen, but hey all those extra hours in a pub can be a good thing ( although not if your on softies :oops: :oops: )

And well done Kym for twisting the bar staffs arms and a big thanks to Cheers and their staff for staying back to accomodate us all last night.

Comment

get your heaad out of the sand firestorm the race was live... :roll:
                      always is
                      More to the point, the problem's were that
                      1) The Foxtel guide stated that it would start at the expected time of 5:00.
                      2) The Foxtel advertisments shown even up to the afternoon of the race showed a start time of 8:30EST.
                      3) The EPG showed the actual start time of the coverage at 9:30EST.

All this sand is chaffing me...

Comment

Huge thanks to the staff at Cheers for hanging back to let us all watch the precious race!

On the way to Cheers went past the Brass and they were dead. Hope they know the business they lost!
                        HONDA! F#@ YER!

Comment

heaps of kudos to kym for organising cheers to stay open and instead of
                          the barmaid from hell it is the barmaids bum from heaven :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

p.s i was not the only one looking i had to queue up and push in
                          A site all parents should check regulary
                          http://www.mako.org.au/temp_a.html

(+)

Comment

I could only imagine what Stoney was saying in that pic
                            Originally posted by vk6hgr
                            My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

sorry i left early was tired went home and crashed out. i saw the 125cc at cheers went home crashed out then woke up in time to see the 125cc again on channel 10 dam it i missed the moto gp after all that

doh
                              Is Dead

Comment

Working...
                              X