Road Safety and Possible Petition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road Safety and Possible Petition

Guys there are two reasons for this post..... 1) I'm taking it upon myself to stand up and be counted in the "fight" if you will for road safety of motorbike users and 2) I want you to join me.....no obligation just asking for support. I know how easy it is to sit here on the forum and sprout off about how we are disadvantaged and how unjust our system is. But at the end of the day we want a fairer system. So, with that in mind I'm going to petition a letter.....now I need two things, 1) Road Safety Council official is Grant Dorrington, and the Mp for Road Safety is Michelle Roberts correct ??? I should have the letter and a sign up sheet for Sunday if there is a ride on. Feel free to peruse the letter before you sign......please, if you wish to stand up and be counted then sign then petition, but again...there is no obligation.....see ya Sunday guys....and again thanks for ya attention.
    "Continuous effort--not strength or intelligence--is the key to unlocking our potential." - W. Churchill

Get in contact with the MRAWA (Motorcycle Riders Assc. WA)

They'd probably know the best people to annoy.

I'll be happy to sign stuff and let random car tyres down if you like.
    sigpic

Comment

Sure I am all for it. Where do I sign?? Can you tell us where the meeting point for Sunday's ride is??

cheers
      ELITE MOTORCYCLE AND DRIVER TRAINING
      FOR BOOKINGS CALL 0402 127 909 OR WWW.ELITEMCT.COM.AU

Comment

I'm In
        I am the old bloke on the black and yellow cbr1krr

Comment

I don't know if this is a successful but there are "online" petitions that can be made, just easier to hit a wider community of riders such as PSB, WAR etc etc...

I'll post up the petition site when I find it.
          Will you insure me?!

Comment

lookout time for a whingeDunno if this is on the right track but I am pissed off at the amount of times I see trucks over filling there diesel/petrol tanks and when they go around corners it spills over onto the road, shouldn't that come under polluting the environment or at least littering or something?

BTW I will sign the petition..... what is it actually for again?
            1, Always look good
            2, Always know what you're doing
            3, In failure of step 2 refer to step one

Comment

Grant Dorrington is one of my mates uncles...
              He was one of the main people who bought in the 50 km/h speed limit :x
              I can always find out where he lives!

Where do i sign, Im all for making the roads safer!

Comment

Grant Dorrington is one of my mates uncles...
                He was one of the main people who bought in the 50 km/h speed limit :x
                I can always find out where he lives!
                Let me save you the trouble: Grant Dorrington from the Office of Road Safety and his wife Glenys live at 14 Lennard Street Marmion.

Please do not spill diesel on his roses, kill his cat (Fluffy) or do doey's on his front lawn, it would be very bad. Just like wheelies.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

LOL Deej, i doubt those sort of thoughts had ever crossed anyones minds, after all, as you say, that would be bad mkay. :twisted:

As for the petition, anything to get heard has got to be good.
                  I had a vision of my reality once... then turned my back and walked away.

Comment

Petition to be delivered to Parliament house by a group of 1000 +motorcyclists (Channel 7 not invited)
                    I am the old bloke on the black and yellow cbr1krr

Comment

I'll be in that.

Comment

Count me in.
                        HONDA! F#@ YER!

Comment

Ill be there. Where and when let us know....

Comment

Sure I am all for it. Where do I sign?? Can you tell us where the meeting point for Sunday's ride is??

cheers

normally scarborough beach at around 12 - 1pm. however if it is raining u can pretty much stay in bed cause not many ppls ride in the wet.

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

cheers for that firestorm. I will try and make if the weather is good. Do you guys usually go for a ride along the coast or to a certain spot???

Comment

Working...
                              X