Shit bloody rain!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shit bloody rain!!!

:evil: Damn weather, ok who's having a video day at their place??

Yammi Extream's on but just doesn't have the punch....to many R1's!!

What are you guys doin?

Well I just got back from a chick's place.. had to ease the tension from not being able to ride today although the weather is looking up for late arvo/tonight.. might have to take my baby for a spin
    Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

Only just got yer post Campo, if only the GP was on!

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Only just got yer post Campo, if only the GP was on!
        Oh yeah, ya not wrong there mate!

Comment

formula extreme is a bit one sided, only about 4-5 gixxers, rest are R1's
          I was raised on the Dairy....Bitch

Comment

formula extreme is a bit one sided, only about 4-5 gixxers, rest are R1's
            Kinda like the Ducati cup!

Comment

The World Ducati Championship.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Never know..... the way ducati is going in motogp it may end up the same. But then again Honda run the series

Comment

ducati is doing well, but honda is still in the lead, then again it is only ducatis first moto gp season, so i think great things can be expected from them

Comment

Just hope Bayliss can sort out his front end problems. Looking forward to watching them run 330kms down the front straight at P.I.

Comment

yeh, that would be cool, come on australia, COME ON!!

Comment

Ducati vs Honda GP'S

Check out the latest AMCN, it runs a article on the latest developments from Honda re it V5 engine to give it more horsepower and top end to compete with the Ducati.

There is also another related article in there though from the head of Moto GP stating it is his desire to slow down the GP's because they are going to fast. (Formula One revisted). The paddock is not very happy.

As for the last GP, Valentino can still hold his head high, especially after running off the track, losing massive track position and then to pass everyone expcept Loris to finish second, the boy is totally amazing!!!

Bring on the next round!!!

Comment

I’m with madmax on this sucker.

That last Moto GP round watching Rossi run off the track and then come from 7 places and freeking 25 seconds back with 7laps to go, breaking track records on fucked tires and getting back into 2nd place had me sitting on the edge of my seat, Sanpellegrino in hand, yelling at the screen at the top of my voice and ringing the neck off my Foxtel remote.

Awe inspiring ride. Rossi is God................ (next to Perth Extreme naturally).

Comment

I'll be at phillip island, hopefully standing in one of them flag towers.

oi benny better let me know whats happening definetly going,
                            you should be racing that R1 there.

Got them stickers on your bike yet.

Comment

Yeah i am goin, but i will be lapping it up in the shell corporate club You paying me for the stickers on the bike???

Comment

Working...
                              X