Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand Prix Riding Academy

Now this is what i call a track day !! www.grandprixacademy.com.au

These guys are running an 8 day event , three days at phillip island on an 04CBR600rr that they provide and pay for if you crash, then two days supermotard as well on bikes provided by them. they provide fuel and tyres and all accomadation and meals. they have Magee, Pitt and Beattie there as instructors.
    All sounds to good to be true............it is.......the price is $9999 :shock: which includes everything

would be fun though !

$9999 sounds cheap 'pult (not that i can afford it ).

If you take into consideration the bike, fuels, oils, tyres etc etc

presumably 6-8 hours worth of proffessional instruction per day.

Food, accomodation, etc

Not a bad price if really...

Comment

OOOOOOHHHHHHHH I need to start scrounging for pennies. LOL try to justify that to your mrs

Anybody want to do it in 05? :twisted:
      1, Always look good
      2, Always know what you're doing
      3, In failure of step 2 refer to step one

Comment

i feel a work related convention comin on
        Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

What can I get for 35c ?
          HONDA! F#@ YER!

Comment

10 grand is my budget for my whole racing season !! :shock:

but just think of the shit you would learn !!
            plus they raffle off one of the CBR600rrs

Comment

Sounds like good value and an exciting holliday to me.

One of those life experiances that you would never forget.

*contemplates*

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

I agree Deej , but just think of the other life experiences you could get for 10 grand.

6 gorgeous blondes on a water bed covered in baby oil.....and you'd still have change left over !! :shock:

Comment

Re: Grand Prix Riding Academy

Now this is what i call a track day !! www.grandprixacademy.com.au

These guys are running an 8 day event , three days at phillip island on an 04CBR600rr that they provide and pay for if you crash, then two days supermotard as well on bikes provided by them. they provide fuel and tyres and all accomadation and meals. they have Magee, Pitt and Beattie there as instructors.
                  All sounds to good to be true............it is.......the price is $9999 :shock: which includes everything

would be fun though !
                  Yea just posted it in local racing news, Price does not include air fares :oops: so there would be no change out of $11,000 :shock: So buddy you still paying for both of us to go :twisted: hahaha 8) I'll pay for the cab to the airport :?

Comment

I agree Deej , but just think of the other life experiences you could get for 10 grand.

6 gorgeous blondes on a water bed covered in baby oil.....and you'd still have change left over !! :shock:
                    ...or for $16,000 you could have both experiances in the one trip.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

hmmmmm now thats a good point !!

Comment

...or for $16,000 you could have both experiances in the one trip.

:twisted: Spot the married men :roll:

Comment

Thats what is going to cost me and my son to go for a 2 week ski trip to Whistler in January next year.........hmmmmmmmm, i am sure he would get over not going
                          I am the old bloke on the black and yellow cbr1krr

Comment

Let the MCRCWA know, it would make a brilliant rafle prize!
                            I am the old bloke on the black and yellow cbr1krr

Comment

hokoyo you could always take him with you, that way you don't have to take off your own tyre warmers !

Comment

Working...
                              X