Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone in the Handheld GPS selling business?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone in the Handheld GPS selling business?

Thought I’d ask just in case, is anyone here in a business that is a retailer (or wholesaler) of handheld GPS units, Garmin or Magellan or other?

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

yo... we sell Magellen and also just got the NAVMAN series... PDA with GPS, GPS car kits, Navman Sleeves etc...

gimme a yell if you need to know more... ooo i work at Dick Smith...
    tba.....

Comment

Re: Anyone in the Handheld GPS selling business?

Thought I’d ask just in case, is anyone here in a business that is a retailer (or wholesaler) of handheld GPS units, Garmin or Magellan or other?
      I don't sell them but I bought a Garmin eTrex Legend in Singapore a few months back if you want to know anything about them.... Bought the handlebar mount too
      M o r g z

Comment

yo... we sell Magellen and also just got the NAVMAN series... PDA with GPS, GPS car kits, Navman Sleeves etc...

gimme a yell if you need to know more... ooo i work at Dick Smith...
        Sveet. your the man then. Can you do anything on the price of a Megellan Meridian GPS Gold Pack (your Cat No D39966) ?

PM me if you need.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Deej

It might pay to give Scott Armstrong a call at Prestige Communications in Malaga. They deal with all types of communcations systems. He can look after you. He did a great deal with me.

number: 9249 9599 or 0414 424 717

email: [email protected]
          ELITE MOTORCYCLE AND DRIVER TRAINING
          FOR BOOKINGS CALL 0402 127 909 OR WWW.ELITEMCT.COM.AU

Comment

Working...
          X