Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noobie here......hiya's

Hiya dude's and dudette's,

Finally!! found (with the help of someone else) a local site with riders from Perth. Ive been busting to find clubs ride alongs friends with bikes in perth here as all my friends don't have bikes. Hope to get to know you guys and meet up sometime.

I have a Yamaha Silver Flame 04 R6. http://www.montaroo.com/about/bike/bike.htm . Had it since March and prior to that had a HONDA CBR250RR for the first year until I got my R class

Im busting to go on some rides with pplz and be great to meet up with some of ya's at some point.

Well hope I haven't come across as an annoying dick with the newbie post but it's outta the way now.

cheers
    Daz

Welcome along
    you've found the right place for rides and top people, as well as being the local madhouse

So you get the best of both worlds
    I had a vision of my reality once... then turned my back and walked away.

Comment

Welcome. Hope to see you out there soon!
      HONDA! F#@ YER!

Comment

Hey welcome along Daz.. Nice bike you got yourself there
        Will you insure me?!

Comment

thanks for the welcomes so far, can't wait for a first meet up with some pplz. I see in the "loop" section some might be meeting up on saturday (tomorrow)......might go post in there and see if I can tag along and meet a few pplz

im on a few other forums but they all amercian one's and just seems "wrong" posting in there cause they like think your from another planet or something being from australia..........great to find a local one

cheers
          l2oo_lvlan

Comment

Welcome aboard bro 8)

Comment

Welcome to the site man! hope to see you out and about riding
              Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

Sup lvlontaroo, glad you found us and welcome.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

G'Day from recent member too!
                  The forum is a good insight into Perth SB scene.
                  See you out there!
                  "I live my life a 1/4mile at a time"

Comment

Hey lvlontaroo

Good to see another keen rider come on board. Yeah there is a ride tomorrow meeting at 930am at mcdonald's tuart hill. Will be leaving at 10am sharp. Hope to see you there man. The bigger the crowd, the better the ride.

cheers
                    ELITE MOTORCYCLE AND DRIVER TRAINING
                    FOR BOOKINGS CALL 0402 127 909 OR WWW.ELITEMCT.COM.AU

Comment

sounds kool elitemotor.........so where do you ride? or just ride anywhere that takes you somewhere away from where you started hehe......okay that sounded dumb. Any idea on how many you may get? or just no idea and wait for pplz to show up

I think i may be up for it......i just have to make sure im "subdued" on the drinks tonight haha don't want no hangover now.

cheers
                      l2oo_lvlan

Comment

Welcome to the crew dude. Nice bike you have and suprising enough it is the one I want also. Just a question, are the flames an option? I heard u cant get flames on the R6 and its only R1. Didnt know they came in silver as well cos the only one I have seen is R1 black with red flames.

Comment

id go but im busy till at least 12
                          Is Dead

Comment

Awesome Bike you got yourself dude. Im a newby too, look forward to seeing ya on the road. Im on the big red neked thing!-my bike that is.

Comment

Welcome to the mad-house
                              Hopefully see you out and about riding and at the next MotoGP night..
                              * ONE DOES NOT KNOW THE MEANING OF FREEDOM TILL THEY RIDE ! *

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans Ms">HAVE I MENTIONED I GOT TO HUG ROSSI????</span>

Comment

Working...
                              X