wheelie school

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wheelie school

I would really like to learn how to do wheelies, I have never been able to do them safely and would like to.

does anyone do a wheelie school in WA or do guys just get together on car parks and learn stunts?

mick
    Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day.....

dont believe theres any wheelie school, but theres lots on the net on how to learn. You could probably go out next time the stunter guys do, see if any of em will pm you
    If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

As far as I know...

Wheelies at the drags..Motorplex...No, No..

Wheelies at Barbagello...No, No..

Wheelies at AHG...It was mentioned the other day that we should keep our wheels on the ground...No, No...

So that leaves the streets...and we all know thats a No, No...

Have said that the front tends to come up where ever I am...Yes, Yes...

Comment

As far as I know...

Wheelies at the drags..Motorplex...No, No..

Wheelies at Barbagello...No, No..

Wheelies at AHG...It was mentioned the other day that we should keep our wheels on the ground...No, No...

So that leaves the streets...and we all know thats a No, No...

Have said that the front tends to come up where ever I am...Yes, Yes...[/b]
        And herein lies the problem.

I hear Scarborough Beach road on a Sund................................

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

And herein lies the problem.

I hear Scarborough Beach road on a Sund................................[/b]
          Deej be careful... ANYONE could be reading this thread!
          Originally posted by vk6hgr
          My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

Wheelies at AHG...It was mentioned the other day that we should keep our wheels on the ground...No, No...[/b]
              First time I went they told us that if they saw anyone doing wheelies or stunts or burnouts they would pull you off and you would get banned from the track.

Comment

[/b]
                lol

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

First time I went they told us that if they saw anyone doing wheelies or stunts or burnouts they would pull you off and you would get banned from the track.[/b]
                  haha do the postie course, the instructors were trying to challenge us to wheely the postie bikes.
                  In Kazakhstan if you want sugar in your coffee you ask for Kunt

Comment

westcoaststuntors.com
                    Real Men Ride Nakid
                    http://www.streetfighters.com.au

Comment

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qncPBZ9DRRk"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qncPBZ9DRRk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Comment

westcoaststuntors.com[/b]
                        Yep. Follow my sig. WCS have actual rides as well as sessions but to get out to sessions we have to know you first so just come along to a few rides or piss-ups and if you give Mez enough money, he might tell you when a session is
                        Damo

Comment

Jay Willis is a MA (Motorcycling Australia) certified instructor and runs a Wheelie School in Qld teaching all sorts of stunts. I reckon he would run one in Perth if there was enough interest. Visit Wheelie School for more info.

Comment

holy thread revival batman

Comment

So, top tip: if you want to learn wheelies, fly yourself to queensland.
                              “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Working...
                              X