Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [b]Scarborough Sign[/b]

Listen up Boys!
    Do you think you own the road with your rice burning jappo screamers?
    Me an' the chapter were wonderin what the fuck you are tryin to say by putting "NO HARLEYS" on the sign down at scarborough??
    We have been around for longer than you boys and we are tougher and our hogs have more grunt than 10 off your jappo's!
    Our club president has substantial power amongst local law and he is not happy!
    We suggest next time you are all sitting by the bikes and we turn up you should all move your toys and let us MEN put the hogs in the spaces!
    Roadkill102 :evil:

Good to see the ol' guys have a sense of humour to!

Comment

I much prefered it when you pretended you were a coppa Roadkill

http://www.perthextreme.com/phpBB2/viewtop...php?p=2757#2757

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Love the "Certified Fraud" avatar deej

Comment

wa wa, wa wa, wa wa. quick somebody get the a phone and call the dude a wambulance!!!!! :twisted:

while im on the topic is there any other emergency service riders with pe?
          If girls are made of sugar and spice and all things nice, Then why do they taste like TUNA!!!!!

Comment

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.......

Push your tractor elsewhere!!! It'd be quicker than riding it!!!!

:shock: :twisted: :shock:
            ...and on the seventh day God said "Let there be light!", and Chuck Norris said "say please!"

Comment

haha, oh shit..
              i think im giong to wet my pants...
              *runs*
              In the quiet words of the Virgin Mary... come again.

Comment

oh well we might all be dead soon or used a whores by the bikies but hey it WAS funny as fuck !!!

On ya the master sign defacer

Comment

Hey five 0 dude....

Comment

Due to the fact Mr roadkill102 here is a fraud and registered eight accounts in one day in order to satisfy his Schizophrenic urges at the expense of other Forum users, his accounts have been cancelled.

Should he wish to join reality and participate in the Forums and not pretend to be someone he aint, then I’m sure we all look forward to his return.

Luv
                    Deej

[size=24]USER ACCOUNT CLOSED

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Dam I was really enjoying his stupidity !!!!!!!

Where did you learn to spell "Schizophrenia" and shouldn't it be "Schizophrenic urges " anyway good work Deej.....

Comment

Dam I was really enjoying his stupidity !!!!!!!

Where did you learn to spell \"Schizophrenia\" and shouldn't it be \"Schizophrenic urges \" anyway good work Deej.....
                        But it dus............ Dahh!

Comment

That guy sucks. I hope something bad happens to him

Comment

Damnnnn Dont be so so harsh

Comment

yeah shoxer go easy on him he is Schizophrenic after all , probably a nice guy when the other side kicks in. You know the kind of guy that hangs arround schools and swimming pool changing rooms !!!! :evil:

Comment

Working...
                              X