Saw 2 Fast, 2 Furious...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw 2 Fast, 2 Furious...

Has anyone else noticed with these movies that the cars seem to have 15 speed gear boxes? Or is it just me?

They always have another gear ready for when it's needed...

Just a thought...As my mate says, they got 2 wheels 2 many...B-)
    Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

and dont forget they pop NOS every two seconds.

Comment

Flakey, i was thinking the exact same thing when i saw it..
      It was like 12 Gears up and 17 down.. Go figure...
      Either way, i thought some of the stunts were pretty cool, even if the storyline lacked a little (or a lot)
      -Mike.
      In the quiet words of the Virgin Mary... come again.

Comment

Exactly what i say 2 wheels too many....
        Havent seen the film yet though is it any good or a video nite film ??? :?:
        Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
        Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

Hmmm, it copped a lot of flack from a lot of other forums and other people I know. Real bad B grade movie. What's the eye candy like though?

Comment

the first time i saw the fast and the furious was on a coach on a 32 hour drive to broome, it was pretty crap, i cant see how the new one will be much better
            I was raised on the Dairy....Bitch

Comment

c'mon boys wat ya want ..

u cant eXpect a the movie to b any good if all ya money goes on lil hottiesand nice cars. 8)

like some one said .. boys movie wid AI -Candi
              Love
              Nick :twisted:

Comment

At least this one had motorbikes pulling wheelies in it, even if it was only for 0.5 of a millisecond!!!
                :-)

Comment

Right near at the beginning - one did a stoppie too...B-)
                  Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

I hear there is a movie coming out called "Biker Boyz" all about bikes just for some competition for fast and furious hahahahaha .......]

I wonder if it will be any good ?
                    Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
                    Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

It's not great...i have a copy via the mule.

Alot like another thread the bikes seems to have 10 gears and click down to shift up...i donno how that works...

Comment

It's not great...i have a copy via the mule.

Alot like another thread the bikes seems to have 10 gears and click down to shift up...i donno how that works...
                        Duno about the Ten Gears but clicking down to shift is not unusual. You can do it to your own bike in a few mins with a spanner. Most race bikes have this configuration so they dont have to wedge their foot under a leaver to change up when their toes are 10 mill of the dirt.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Is it hard to do, because I've found my foot get jammed under when trying to upshift before

Comment

its not the best of movies

Comment

Duno about the Ten Gears but clicking down to shift is not unusual. *You can do it to your own bike in a few mins with a spanner. *Most race bikes have this configuration so they dont have to wedge their foot under a leaver to change up when their toes are 10 mill of the dirt.
                              Yeah I've heard race riders do this too but I doubt that yer average joe would do it, which makes it lame to show it in the movie. This movie is also about dragging not race track racing...there's no corners for you to need to not catch yer toe under the shifter.

I guess i'm just pointing out how lame it looks.

Comment

Working...
                              X