Today's inside cover...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's inside cover...

Anyone else see the bit in the West Australian about those parking signs in Scabs being 'fake'... Bummer.

Seemed too good to be true...b-) Oh well...
    Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

post it dude.....

Comment

Re: Today's inside cover...

Anyone else see the bit in the West Australian about those parking signs in Scabs being 'fake'...  Bummer.

Seemed too good to be true...b-)  Oh well...
      Nope, I missed it. What day was it in mate?

Comment

was that the sign that sayed "no harleys" or sumthing
        I was raised on the Dairy....Bitch

Comment

Can u scan it so we can see it? Priceless!!??
          Oh well, we know what's meant

Comment

If I can get off my slack ass, I'll go and get the paper and scan it. It'll be up tonight.

Comment

Allow me:

Terrible that someone would deface ratepayers property like that.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

oh shit! that is funny, they fully went to the mayor and everything! HAH!
                oh clown shoes for the city of stirling. good werk boyz.....whoever it was...........even tho it was none of us....

Comment

hmmm.... the 'vandal' who i think we all know who he/she may be doesnt really have too much time on his/her hands.. just a very valid point to prove and im sure we all agree taht harleys are 'less than welcome' there!

Comment

they sure arent billy, they sure arent

Comment

It says motorbikes only.........doesent that imply that harleys arent allowed there anyway.

Comment

ROFLMAO! WHAT A FUCKIN' CLASSIC! 8) :twisted:

Comment

It says motorbikes only.........doesent that imply that harleys arent allowed there anyway.
                          Hmmm now Tigger has a good point:

mo·tor·cy·cle ( P ) Pronunciation Key (mtr-skl)
                          n.
                          A two-wheeled motor vehicle resembling a heavy bicycle, sometimes having two saddles and a sidecar with a third wheel exressly excludes H a r l e y Davidsons.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          [motor + (bi)cycle.]
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          motor·cycle v.
                          motor·cyclist n.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

All I can say is that the " Phantom Sticker Dude " is a legend arround these parts.

Long live the Phantom Sticker Dude and may there always be a parking spot for his bike!!!

Comment

an intersting addition next time....when they are ripped down...is to add "sport" to the top this time....

Comment

Working...
                              X