Thank Jag drivin loser.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank Jag drivin loser.

Well not only did he insult me by trying to run me off the road then run me over after i confronted him. He managed to do this all without ending his phone call.

Yes i have the rego but the car is a demo from Alf Bar according to the coppers. Thank god for my work boots.

:shock: Far out! The cops better do something, that bloke tried to kill you!

Comment

bastard :evil:

Go speak to barbagellos, See if you can find out what car is his then top up his brake fluid, you know with the shower attachment all over his paintwork :twisted:

Comment

I would be taking it further buddy. Surely they keep a log of who drives it/when.

Take em to the cleaners :twisted: :twisted:

Comment

Nah, forget the cops, find out his name and where he lives, get together a possie and see how well he can continue a phone call with a batton caving in his skull. :evil: Rodney king style! :twisted: (no disrespect intended to our african-american brothers)

Comment

you should have sent him and the demo car (shame cause i'm guessing that it would be a pretty nice cage) back to the dealer with some new panel work and without the mirrors he prob didn't use anyway

Comment

Well spoke to barbargalo and the car was sold today and picked up this afternoon. REGO 1ARK480. obviosly he couldnt give me the guys name. ill make it in to the cop shop tomorrow and make a complaint.

Comment

narrr... ur all goin about this the wrong way!

go sopranos style, grab a suit,
                go to alfs,
                catch the pricks eye
                say u want to test ride
                then stop somewhere and pull out a handgun
                threaten the prick
                have ur mate waiting with ur bike (plate covered)

:twisted:

Love
                Nick :twisted:

Comment

I like Nicks way of thinking (sometimes)
                  Fast, cheap & reliable ... pick any two.

Comment

Fuck yeah, find out who he is and then we can go and light some thermite up on the bonnet of his nice new faggoty Jag :twisted:

Comment

i'm down with nick's idea

Comment

narrr... ur all goin about this the wrong way!

go sopranos style, grab a suit,  
                        go to alfs,  
                        catch the pricks eye  
                        say u want to test ride  
                        then stop somewhere and pull out a handgun
                        threaten the prick
                        have ur mate waiting with ur bike (plate covered)  

:twisted:

nah theres no money in it. if im gonna go that far there has got to be some money to earn.

I think ill just leave him to the cops. Besides its not his fault he can't see me while he's talkin on his phone driven his new car.

Society is to blame and those dam motorcyclists :evil:

Comment

Fuck yeah, find out who he is and then we can go and light some thermite up on the bonnet of his nice new faggoty Jag  

Thermite sounds like a good plan! :twisted:  

Take the dick off the roads!

Comment

I actually ran someone (in a car) off the road with my bike a couple of weeks ago on the way out of a roundabout because they didn't give way to me. :shock:

I was a bit surprised that it worked. It was a pretty stupid thing to do, I guess but I can get pretty aggressive when I'm riding.

But then who doesn't?

Comment

i've had someone (whilst I was in my car...at 11:30pm) cut me off, slow down in front of me, and then swerve around in front of me, to prevent me from going around him (at about 45km/h on tonkin hwy in kelmscott)

i was stopped at the lights, and he pulled up about 30 seconds after me (no other cars) and as soon as we took off, he cut in front of me, and made odd hand gestures....
                              i was too freaked and tired to get his rego (i turned off, and then turned off my lights....cos he stopped and waited to see where i went)
                              then i race back up the tonkin at high speed to go try find him!

another guy tried to reverse into me, and then as i went around him, tried to ram me, and then chased me....just because i pulled a bird at him for pulling accross in front of me whilse not indicating (i was turning left into a road, he was coming from the other side of the road i was on, and turned into the same one i did.)
                              this also happened in kelmscott...
                              this time i got the guys partial rego, and went with my girlfriends dad (a cop) and my girlfriend (at the time) who was with me in the car, down the to cop shop to look him up on the computer.
                              never found the guy....
                              never trusted a 4wd with SJ - #### plates again....

once i saw a p plater driving in a really dangerous manner and cutting people off on tonkin hwy, he happened to be going the same way i did, so i drove along (at the reasonable speed he was going) right behind him, for about the next ten mins.
                              it must have freaked him out a lot, but he was actually going the same way as me.
                              bet he didn't do that again for a while....
                              No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Comment

Working...
                              X