Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rjay Leather Jackets

Hello

I am constantly looking around for a leather jacket and I happen to found one in this months issue of 2 wheels pg118. It is a Rjay Racester and it looks quite nice and something i am after. I did a google search on Rjay and I found nothing.

Does anyone know if they have a website and where are they from - Australia?

Thanks

Ahhhh Interesting you should bring this one up. I Too have been looking for the Rjays website and as far as i can gather there is deffinatly not one. I wear an Rjays 'Daytona' jacket and it is the shit. Fits well, armour is comfy and sits in the right place and i am generally happy with it. They do have a catalogue available but ive only ever seen one behind the counter in a couple of bike shops in a brown paper bag hidden underneath a few seedy mags. Why they dont have a website i'm buggered if i know. Worth finding the catalogue and seeing what else they have, they actually have heaps of gear and styles.
    Good luck, jackets are pricey and may or may not save your skin so choose well.
    RR

Comment

Re: Rjay Leather Jackets

Hello
      I am constantly looking around for a leather jacket and I happen to found one in this months issue of 2 wheels pg118. It is a Rjay Racester and it looks quite nice and something i am after. I did a google search on Rjay and I found nothing.
      Does anyone know if they have a website and where are they from - Australia?
      Thanks
      im pretty sure RJAYS jackets etc are made in pakistan or india.cheap but value for money 8)

Comment

dunno if id call em cheap ... but they are cheaper than alpinestars ..

umm cal has rjays gear im pretty sure .. he may have a web site in the packaging etc
        Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

Thanks for your comments and replies.

What about AGV anyone?

Comment

i waer all rjays gear except for my alpinestars boots, dianese back protector and agv lid.

rjays fit well i have come off in them twice and both times i have been fine. only downside is that if u want a jacket that will last u a after a big slide (ie u wanna wear it again after an accident) rjays are not that jacket. they do their job well during an accident and then u can pretty much kiss em good bye. having said that im still wearing my gloves that i have come off in twice and my 2 piece suit.

THEY HAVE NO WEBSITE

Value for money: Yes
            Do their job: Yes

if u want daytona pants u have to buy the whole suit cannot just buy pants.

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

Rjays

Pakistan leather.

Pakistan made.

Australian Company.

5 different models carried as stock items as Causeway Honda.

Entry Level to Medium Level jackets at affordable prices.

DND We carry the Racestar Jacket you mentioned, great value for money.

P.S. Your fairing screw are in.

Comment

Working...
              X