Emotional Detachment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emotional Detachment

Ok, so Freddy the FIZZER is gone, she left in the arms of another man. (who happens to have a small noodle shapped floppy penis)

I am sure she would have wanted me to move on, and be happy.

So: What do i do?
    Do i hold my long time love of Yamaha R6's true and get one of those?
    Do i give honda another chance to not explode underneath me and get a 2002 CBR600RR or F4 (were they even out then?)
    Do i get one of those gnarly little Gixxer 600's
    Heaven forbid, a fat bloody kwakka 636?

What should i get? My decision will be emotional, i am not going to be taking it to a point where i can genuinely tell the difference between them all!

At the moment i reckon:

Kwaka's are fat.
    Gixxers look fat to.
    Honda's explode.
    Every bastard owns a bloody R6 and i shouldnt be so common!
    Bimota's are out of my league!

Help me oh wise sages of perth! what should i by?
    (PS: Have a shop i really want to deal with cause the bloke there is a fucking champion, unfortunately he is a honda dealer!)

Please help!
    The Twitter

Ride as many demo's as possible mate... only you can make the decision on what new shiny beast you will tame.
    If you can... you MUST!

Comment

wurd. buy wot feels right. Prolly be the Honda anyways
      HONDA! F#@ YER!

Comment

What they said, try as many bikes as you can.

But deep down, you know you want a TRX.

sigpic

Comment

alll good bikes, all fast, all reliable.... Ride em, see which one feels more natural. Take your time, dont believe everything you hear, ask as may questions as you can think of, Read magazine reveiws... I think that covers most of it.

Failing that, get an R6

I personally think it would be hard to be unhappy with either a late model R6 or 600RR.

Comment

Like all the guys said

Firstly ask yourself what you want out of a bike and what you will mainly be using it for. Either it be mainly for work use or social riding??? Then ride as many different types of bikes and also different size 'cc' and by the end of it, you will have a pretty good idea which one is for you. Also you might want to get a quote for insurance on the different models as well just for an idea what it will be costing you.
            ELITE MOTORCYCLE AND DRIVER TRAINING
            FOR BOOKINGS CALL 0402 127 909 OR WWW.ELITEMCT.COM.AU

Comment

I think there's a Bimota YB9 ( fuel injected YZF600 motor) at North City Motorcycles in joondalup for about $11,000.

Bimotalicious.

Comment

Like all the guys said

Firstly ask yourself what you want out of a bike and what you will mainly be using it for. Either it be mainly for work use or social riding???
                What he said.

Define the type of riding you really, realistically want to do. Then go shopping.

Comment

After each test ride make notes on what you liked and did not, if you do not do this they all become a blur.......
                  I am the old bloke on the black and yellow cbr1krr

Comment

depends on your style. if you're into sports, then the R6 or ZX-6R would be good choices, if sports touring the ZZR600 is a great ride.

failing that, ever thought about moto guzzi??

Comment

What they said, try as many bikes as you can.

But deep down, you know you want a TRX.

Shouldn't that be Half-A-Bike of The Year? has yamahahaha released the other half of the engine?

Just stirring, never ridden a TRX but I only hear good things and they do look the bomb.

But ride em all till you find the glove.
                      Will you insure me?!

Comment

Working...
                      X