• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini-bike death

What do you guys think?

http://www.pennlive.com/newsflash/pa/index....xml&storylist=
    __________________________________________________ __

PHILADELPHIA (AP) — The city's mini-motorcycle craze has claimed its first victim.

Angel Boulogne, 18, died Tuesday in Temple University Hospital of injuries he received last week when the tiny cycle he was driving collided with a car. Boulogne was driving the wrong way on a one-way street, police said.

Mini-motorcycles called \"pocket bikes\" are the latest summer rage, and police had predicted it was only a matter of time until a fatal crash. Many of the fast, low-to-the-ground bikes are operated by unlicensed and underage drivers. The cycles are illegal on city streets.

Police investigators do not have the cycle; someone took it from the crash scene in the moments after the collision.

For a second, I thought you'd killed a bike... :roll:

Who would've thought you could die after riding a pocket bike the wrong way on a public street...

I feel sorry for the ppl who where in the car and others who witnessed it.
    Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

Damn, and there I was thinking it was perfectly safe to ride the wrong way down a street. :roll:

Time to rethink huh... Duh!! :?
      I had a vision of my reality once... then turned my back and walked away.

Comment

If you are gonna headbutt a moving car it really don't matter what you are riding.

But R.I.P.
        sigpic

Comment

Did you see the article above it :shock: Maybe I can use that excuse. The voices in my head told me to wheelie down the freeway mr orificer honest. If anybody here is a American don't read on.

Stupid Americans thats what you get from inbreeding hiyuk

If your an American and you did read on that just prooves my point.

rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble

oh yeah RIP pocket bike duder
          1, Always look good
          2, Always know what you're doing
          3, In failure of step 2 refer to step one

Comment

when i was in the states, we went into the main street of the town we were staying in, and there was a few guys standing round their bikes, so i was chatting to them for a bit. then one of their mates rides up the street, pops a wheelie, then a monster stoppie, which he fucks up a bit, locks the front, and just saves it before he hits the road, then pulls in next to us.

he steps off the bike, full alpinestars gear, two piece suit, boots, gloves..... and the helmet strapped to the rear seat......

yes, a lot of americans are stupid :roll:

Comment

this one time at scarbs there was this dude............... ahh we were baggin dumb seppos werent we.

Comment

this one time at band camp
                Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

how does a 19 month old child survive two stabwounds with a 4 inch blade?!

makes me wonder if the guy on the minibike was drunk or on drugs

have they made seatbelts compulsory over there yet?

i mean, why wouldn't you wear one?!
                  No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Comment

last time I looked - bikes didn't have seat belts...
                    Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

lol. i was asking in general, in regards to the "americans are stupid" comment
                      No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Comment

how does a 19 month old child survive two stabwounds with a 4 inch blade?!

makes me wonder if the guy on the minibike was drunk or on drugs

have they made seatbelts compulsory over there yet?

i mean, why wouldn't you wear one?!
                        you have no idea!!

i'm a member on a kawasaki forum site (USA based - www.kawiforums.com) and the yanks there are unbelievable!! there's tons of arguments about even wearing helmets and gear while doing 150mph down the freeways!!!

it's not that it's a good idea - they hate being told to do anything, and if they are told (i.e. compulsary helmet/belt laws) they'll deliberately NOT follow it out of contempt of being ordered to do it. they religiously hold to the 'it's my body, my choice, i do what i want' philosophy.

darwin's laws will catch up them in the end! :roll:

Comment

I say let physics take care of them.

Comment

I was in NY for the 3rd time in July/August this year. The two things that blew my mind were, A) the amount of people riding with helmets strapped to their rear seat, where the seat obviously needs to be protected. How many riders had those stupid goddamn open face german/kaiser helmets on sports bike (WHILE HAVING FULL FACE HELMETS STRAPPED TO THEIR REAR SEATS) /rant

Sorry, i just did not understand what the point of an open face helmet and a full face helmet was on the same bike. I should note most of the people riding these bikes looked 16, anyone older than 25 had a harley (weird people in NY)

Comment

Working...
                            X