Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's going to the Aussie Moto GP??

Hey All,
    Just wondering who or how many peeps were heading over to melbourne for the GP in October?
    Im pretty keen to go and wondered what the best package deal for tickets and accomodation would be. Has anyone done any research into this? Am i too late?
    Also, who knows which is the best Grand Stand to sit in at Philip Island?
    Cheers
    Rooster

myself and #151 AKA chookie or madmax will be doing the support races so we will be there to get hammered by the real super bike riders :?
    cant wait

Comment

Great, well maybe i will see you guys there?
      I just booked tix for the event and choose the Gardner stand because i have no idea what the best grandstand is and that sounded the coolest, anyway i'm there.
      Looking fwd to this very muchly!
      Who else is going!!
      And wheres our PSB Merch.HUH!? I wanna rock up in a PSB Tshirt!, or considering it's Melbourne PSB beanie 8)
      Bring it on.
      RR

Comment

myself and  #151 AKA chookie or madmax will be doing the support races so we will be there to get hammered by the real super bike riders :?  
        cant wait
        damn, that'd be a great experience

Comment

myself and  #151 AKA chookie or madmax will be doing the support races so we will be there to get hammered by the real super bike riders :?  
          cant wait
          can't wait to see you both get hammered i'll be there

Comment

I'M GOING :twisted: booked everything thru sportsnet coz i've never been either. i'm sitting up at lukey heights figured it had good view of the track (thats what it looked like from the circuit map). I'll make sure to cheer for the perth guys racing GOOD LUCK men!!!!

http://www.sportsnet.com.au
            Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them!!!

Comment

We have a pretty big group going and will be in the Lukey Heights Grandstand but probably spending most the time in the support paddock. A few other local riders going are Russell Nash, Stuart Adams, Strett Cull and the way BrianStaring is riding this year he is looking good for a wild card ride in the 125cc GP! Oh and we may spend a bit of time at the pub

Comment

can't wait to see you both get hammered    i'll be there
                for that,i will lap you at the next racecraft day :twisted:

Comment

can't wait to see you both get hammered    i'll be there
                  for that,i will lap you at the next racecraft day :twisted:
                  no shit...

Comment

Yeah Myself and my Lady are gong, cruising with Jarrid and Breanne. Cant wait to c u 2 lapping on the big track Gohan should be great
                    Quote: "What do i like about the GP?......The Crumpet I S&#39;pose" <span style="font-family:Times">The Late Barry Sheene &#39;01</span>

Comment

Working...
                    X