Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will the '05's be available for purchase?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will the '05's be available for purchase?

Roughly when will the new models be available for purchase? When were they available this year would be a good indicator of next year I would imagine.

I'm just tossing up between buying an '04 about Nov/Dec, or hold out for the '05.

Really depends how long the wait will be.
    HONDA! F#@ YER!

05 what :?:

Comment

you usually dont see new models till about april or so

(\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(")

Comment

Depends on what model bike really and how big an update it is.

Comment

With zooki releasing new models, they usually have them out just in time for winter - March/April. Other brands coulnt tell u.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

in most models tho ..the only difference will be the paint colours .. well thats wat i was told
            Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

Yeh as Hewie said, Zooki will be on the only manufacurer with an all new bike for 05.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Yeh as Hewie said, Zooki will be on the only manufacurer with an all new bike for 05.
                er, the kawa's are a totally different lineup esp the zx6-r....

Comment

er, the kawa's are a totally different lineup esp the zx6-r....
                  so kwaka has redesigned all their bikes 2 years running ???

the o4 series have only just been released i cant really see them trying to pull them out of shops and then release a 'all new' model for 05 ..

but i may be wrong ..

if they are different i would punt on fairing and plastic changes .. mostly cosmetic stuff .. with the frame and mechanical remaining the same as the 04

Comment

cosmetic changes, undertail exhaust, new motor design, sipper clutch, list goes on.

i think there was a thread about it a week or two ago.

Comment

oh well ..there ya go ..

good work sage .. i hadnt seen that yet .. and those are scheduled for 05 release ? that will be interesting .. must of cost them a pile of cash to redesign , retool and start manufacturing so soon after the 04 series bikes

Comment

hewie, the zx6r came out for the 03 model year..... only the zx-10r came out this year so this is the second year of the 600.....

Comment

Nice R1 tail *ahem* I mean nice tail
                          1, Always look good
                          2, Always know what you're doing
                          3, In failure of step 2 refer to step one

Comment

hewie, the zx6r came out for the 03 model year..... only the zx-10r came out this year  so this is the second year of the 600.....
                            hmm fair nuff ... i thought they released a 6 hunj this year some time ...

i know the 10 came out in 04 .. interesting that they stagger their release dates ... one set one year the other the next ..

all i know is the R1 is all new this year .. i didnt actually realise any other bikes were made this year ....

hmm as for the tail .. id say more a cbr 600 rr tail .. same squarish exhaust ..

Comment

Working...
                            X